15 ❥ too scared

"fuck this! i'm too scared!" renjun said backing away from the school hallways

lucas and donghyuck sighed before grabbing renjun back to where he was standing, "what's so scary about confessing?! i mean lucas and i did it multiple times!"

mark gave a weird look at donghyuck before focusing back, "whoever that taeyong dude is, he's right. you should confess."

renjun pouted, "why should i!" he looked at jaemin who was fixing his things in his locker, "they probably don't even like me..."

the dreamies (plus lucas [he's still a dreamie at heart!]) all let out a loud sigh, "my god haven't we said that they like you!" chenle screamed out in frustration.

jisung comfortingly tapped renjun's shoulder, "hyung, you'll be fine..."

renjun sighed before looking back at jaemin who was busy, "how do you guys know?!"

at this point, renjun's friends felt like collapsing on the floor, "just fucking do it!"

lucas gave a thumbs up at renjun, "and if they don't, you can cry with me!"

mark smacked lucas' head, "jungwoo would be disappointed in you hyung."

lucas rolled his eyes before looking at his cousin, "the point is, there's a 1% chance they don't like you back."

renjun crossed his arms, "the point is, that 1% exists!"

his friends gave him one final glared before renjun sighed, "fine i'll do it now. don't expect me to confess to jeno right away."

renjun started walking over to jaemin confidently, but really, he was scared as fuck.

right before he could tap jaemin's shoulder, he ran away.

renjun sighed in his head, "yup i guess not today! here i come history class!" he said in his head before walking to his class.

jaemin looked back knowing that renjun was gone, he looked at his friends who were smiling, he walked towards them.

"donghyuck, you sure you got
everything under control?" jaemin asked smirking.

donghyuck had a small smile, "trust me, once class is over, everyone's out. lights out right?" jaemin nodded.

lucas started laughing, "my cousin is in for a long ass ride."

jeno suddenly walked towards all of them, he quickly winked at jaemin, "i can finally call him ours after today."

"hyung, renjun's a baby, don't go too hard on him all right?" jisung said with a smirk on his face. chenle slapped his head, "yah park jisung! they're not going to fuck!"

mark sighed looking at all his crackhead friends, "we better get to class soon." he looked at jaemin and jeno, "good luck my dudes."

what mischievous plan do they have this time?

🪐

"class dismissed!" their last period teacher said.

renjun smiled as he packed his things quickly, it was finally the weekend!

he was about to ask his friends if they wanted to hangout but they were all quickly packing their things, "chenle why is everyone rushing?"

chenle shrugged before running out of the classroom leaving him lonely.

wait everyone in the class too is gone?

"where'd everybody go so quickly?" renjun said heading out of the classroom.

he looked around at the school hallways and saw absolutely no one, "what the heck?"

he nervously walked towards his locker to fix his books, as he was fixing them, the hallway suddenly darkened.

the lights were off.

renjun froze as he knew that the dark was his biggest fear, well that was unless like his seventh grade diary said—

his locker was suddenly slammed, renjun turned back and saw two figures, "w-who's there?"

one of the figures suddenly pinned him to the locker,

well he knew both of them were guys.

the two boys' hot breath send shivers into renjun's spine,

"j-jeno? jaemin?"

-
honestly tho, every time i write a school book the bottom is always pinned to the lockers :( like idk what the lockers did to me either HAHAHA