20 ❥ midnight madness

"jeno! we're not going to make it!" jaemin said pulling jeno as the two ran to renjun's house

the two boys ran, like when i say they ran, boy did the run. the two ran like their life depended on it.

because it did.

no matter what it is, they want renjun back. if he's not in the relationship, then it's not complete.

11:40

"yes we can jaemin! if we love renjun, then we won't give up!" jeno said.

the two were honestly worried about not making it to renjun's house in time. all they want is to fulfill renjun's wishes.

11:42

"there's his house! we have to knock on the door now!" jaemin said pointing at one of the houses nearby. the two suddenly ran faster seeing renjun sitting on the front porch.

the two were breathless as soon as they arrived in front of renjun's porch, "injun!"

renjun looked up and saw his two friends, "what are you two doing here late at night? it's cold and you two might get sick!"

"we don't care injun! we love you so much." renjun could see jaemin's eyes being genuine.

"y-you what?" renjun asked in shock, "you love me?" the other two quickly nodded, "so much baby. more than you could imagine."

find it cute or cringey, but renjun really saw how genuine the two looked.

how he would look at them as well.

11:48

"so what are you guys trying to say?" renjun said still in confusion. he put the dog on his lap down and stood up coming towards the two.

renjun just thought they wanted to apologize for the wrong things they did. believe it or not, he still doesn't know that they're gonna ask him.

because the whole time he sat on the front porch, he was busy thinking of ways to forget about the two.

jaemin looked at his watch hearing renjun speak, he had a mental breakdown in his head seeing the time.

11:50

jeno noticed jaemin worrying about them not being able to make it so he patted jaemin's back in reassurance. and that finally made jaemin speak to the male in front of him.

"look renjun, i know we started off not really the best because of our grades. but i just wanted to let you know, that the first time i met you, it mean everything to me. even though we considered each other frenemies, i still thought of you as my best friend. there was one day i worried that after college, we might drift apart. and i didn't want that to happen, why? because i wanted to be with you forever. you've been with me ever since we both could potty on our own."

jaemin's words left jeno and renjun with weird faces on but he gave a glare telling them to shut up so he could continue.

"the point is, i never wanna be separated from you. ever again. you've been with me my whole life and i couldn't thank you enough. i love you huang renjun."

oh fuck the tears are coming from renjun and jeno's eyes. jaemin slapped jeno's arm telling him to go next.

11:55

"injun, i haven't been with you as long as jaemin has, but i wanted to let you know that i love you more than him—"

"jeno! why would you say that! we both love him!" jaemin complained crossing his arms. jeno rolled his eyes before looking back at renjun who was just standing there.

"back to more important things," he said giving a glare to jaemin but the boy could only scoff, he looked back at renjun lovingly in the eyes, "everything i've done with you renjun, are the best moments of my entire life. and i'd be the happiest man on the planet, if we could make even more."

fuck it, i love these two. renjun thought.

renjun smirked as he innocently tilted his head to the side, "so what are you both implying here?"

11:57

jeno and jaemin looked at each other and nervously smiled, "what we're trying to say here is that, would you huang renjun like to be our boyfriend?"

jaemin looked at his watch as jeno said the question, "hurry up! you got three minutes left to answer!"

11:58

renjun smirked seeing the two so impatient, he walked towards the two slowly and grabbed both of their collars, "don't you think i should think about it for awhile?"

jeno and jaemin pouted at renjun who was trying to waste time, "please answer injun. we want your wish to be fulfilled."

11:59

renjun first gave a peck on the cheeks to the two, jaemin and jeno smiled as they felt renjun's love in that small kiss, "in that case i love you two, so my final answer is..."

jeno and jaemin looked at renjun waiting for him to answer the question, they both raised their eyebrows impatiently.

"yes. i huang renjun, will be your boyfriend."

12:00

and finally renjun could say, he completed his first step in his diary. finding love at the age of eighteen.

"wait renjun that was only the first step of your love life?! what else is there?"

- the end. -

-
hello everyone ! i finally finished this book even though i remember starting this book like a week ago lmao. this book was fun to write ngl. but don't leave just yet ! there's still a special chapter since there's an idea in my head right now. currently i only have two on going books which is 'tall guy | chensung' and 'back to you | markhyuck'. that's all for now ! stay tuned ! <3
edit: OH MY GOD IM SO STUPID I PUT IT WAS RENJUNS BDAY TODAY WHICH MEANT HE WAS ALREADY NINETEEN IM-
k so if you've been keeping up with my book pretend it was the day before renjun's bday bc i'm stupid :))

 that's all for now ! stay tuned ! <3edit: OH MY GOD IM SO STUPID I PUT IT WAS RENJUNS BDAY TODAY WHICH MEANT HE WAS ALREADY NINETEEN IM- k so if you've been keeping up with my book pretend it was the day before renjun's bday bc i'm stupid :))