A Birthday to Remember...(BVB story)

So my good surprise adopted sister is having her sweet sixteen soon and for her gift i am going to do a duel gift. One being this story and the other being a session of all five Twilight movies on November 15th. She's all excited and i am too we never do anything like this.

So yeah um......

So this is my story, that means screw you and your thoughts because this isn't about you it is about her and she can't complain because she loves me. This story is going to have a few white lies in it... I will Even give you a list.

1. This is her 16th not her 18th birthday.

2. I am 18 not twenty.

3. They guys are all older than perceived.

4. Andy and Jake had to be single or this story wouldn't really work....

5. She would loose her mind if she met them and force them to sign a body part them probably get the signature Tattooed. that's why i love her.

6. I don't know how the boys act off stage in their normal everyday lives... i made them different and i like differences.

7. I do not live alone i live with my parents and my over protective brother.

Truths...

1. we are great friends.

2. she really does get that off topic.

3. she is a girl and i should take her shopping but i would never be able to afford her.

4. she will embarass me if i ever took her to meet the band.

5. we do get into air-soft wars at the house... :)

6. we do these things on a daily basis.... so it's all normal crazy for us.

 Anything else you can leave to your imagination, ask me, or you can ask her when i get her dedication up.

The Multi-Media is the songs by Artists such as Black Veil Brides that i listened to while writing this.