Part Fifteen.... Age is just a number.

****Andy's POV******

After the girls got done with their little chase we all took seats on the couch talking with Casper the live action movie playing in the background. Kellin called back on skype in order to for us to talk about a compilation cd our bands had gotten into.
Suddenly my phone begins playing Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens. I look over to see Britainey was playing with her own phone. I searched for my phone and found it under my ass. Britainey was doing her best to contain her laughter. It wasn't going well. I looked at my phone to find that our resident smart ass was guilty. I had my eyes locked on her with a glare. Cierra who was sitting right next to me looked over and broke into giggles.

"Britainey when did you change it back?!" I demanded she held up her hands in a surrendering way.

"I am innocent!" she laughs. "It's your default ring, and Cierra did It." she leaned into jakes arms and I saw a smile break across his face. He was happy to get the girl.

"Did not," she defended when I looked down on her.

"Did too because I did all the other ones." she spat back the laughter had broken out. She realized that she had given something away and a hand clamped over her mouth.

"What other ones?" I asked the two of them Britainey sunk low in Jake's arms and Cierra sunk in mine. I looked down at my girlfriend and smiled. "Cierra?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes Andy?" she replied just as sweetly. She had formed puppy eyes and had them pointed at me.

"What other ones?" she dropped the look and held her hand out for my phone. I willingly handed it over and she held her hands out to the rest of the band they did the same as I did and she called to reveal the tones. Jinxx was savior, Jake was rebel love song, Ashley was Youth & Whiskey, and cc was set the World on Fire.

"I'm not against these. I mean they are our songs but why is your song Roger Rabbit?" I asked.

"What don't like my music Biersack?" Kellin remarked.

"Not what I was saying Quinn," I answered. I turned to the girls and Britainey was looking at Cierra weird.

"What is that for?" I ask the girls both look at me laughing.

"Oh just you know being reprimanded for not knowing who else I changed the ring tones to." Britainey admitted.

"I was out of the room for five minutes!" I groaned. "How many numbers could you have changed?"

"Awe, Biersack," Britainey cooed tilting her head to the side. "You doubt me far too much." a creepy smile crossed her face and I rolled my eyes, "you have known me for four months and you haven't learned better. *Tisk* *Tisk* silly boy." I couldn't help rolling my eyes at her. We decided to watch a movie and I couldn't wait any longer. After the movie ended I flipped off the TV and began.

"Boys, I think it's time to tell them," I spoke in a slow morbid tone. They all looked at me and it clicked, their faces switched as well. We had been planning this for a week while Jake was working on how he was going to get Britainey. I looked at the two girls taking time to look into their eyes separately. They looked worried.

"I'm sorry," Ashley chocked. He was good at fake tears. "We can't lie to you, you will find out eventually-" he tilted his head down and Jinxx patted his back and continued for him.

"We can't say that we didn't see this coming," Jinxx and the other boys were solid in their seriousness. Their posture was perfect and I should remember to commend them later, "it was just that we thought we had more time, be-before-" he broke off a moment of silence encased us giving me time to look at the reactions. Brit was looking at Jake in a heart broken manner and Cierra was flipping between each of us, again we were pristine. We all looked at each other and screamed at the same time.