Part Thirteen.... Better Now?!

So originally I didn't plan on up dating untill tomorrow but I was just so happy today. Can anyone guess why? If you guessed if it was because in the end came out you are so beyond right. It's badass or maybe I'm hyper from the three pots of coffee I drank last night trying to stay up and work on my other stories. I have to admitt that I have been neglecting them lately for that I am sorry to who ever reads them. AHG so if you haven't seen the video I'm putting it on here. Enjoy:) 

*****Britainey's POV****

I am currently sitting in my room being anti social like I had been all week. I did this when Cierra and I weren't watching movies, that was Cierra's way of trying to cheer me up and it was defiantly not working. I mean I could pretend to be happy for a few hours at work but I'd mope when I got home due to the fact that I could usually hear Cierra on the phone with Andy flirting or one of the other boys saying that she was worried about me. Hell, I was worried about me.

"Britainey," Cierra called threw the locked door, "I have to go get some stuff and I won't be back for a few hours, are you going to be ok alone?" she waited for my response so I got up and opened the door.

"Yeah I think I'm just going to hang online for a while, Have fun." she smiled and nodded walking away. I closed the door and sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap. I powered it up and went on you tube. I had been watching some TV series from England called Skins* online and I was really into it. I was about half way into it when I heard a knock at the door shortly followed by a doorbell sounding. With a sigh I stood up to answer it. I stopped at the doorway to my room and looked down I was in a pair of green short PJ shorts with little four leaf clovers and above it I had a tank top on. I decided to slip on a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt so that I looked less like a slob if it was company. I sprinted down the hall as another knock and ding was heard.

When I reached the door I didn't look threw the window to see who it was and when it swung open I regretted it.

"Hey Britain," Jake shyly waved. I took my hand off the door and crossed my arms over my chest. I put my head down and tried not to cry.

"Jake," I whispered but he apparently heard me because he took a few steps forward and lifted my chin trying to make me look at him. I averted my eyes I didn't want to meet his. I knew that as soon as I did my heart would break.

"Britainey look at me?" He asked. I shut the door and backed up against the wall I was in front of. There was no noise for a minute before I spoke.

"I Can't Jake." I replied he released my chin and I let my head fall. Seeing him hurt me. What the hell was he even doing here?

"Will you let me tell you something?" he asked, "You can't interrupt me. Do you understand?" My eyes moved to his lips and I felt a pang. They looked so soft and- NO! Get the thought out of your head. I mealy sighed and nodded turning from him and heading to the couch. I plopped down and he followed. As soon as he was seated he pulled out his phone. He played with it for about thirty seconds before he placed it down screen up I saw that he was in his voicemail. He pressed play on a number I didn't recognize.

"Come on Jake, I have been calling you for a week." Ella's voice sounded annoyed. "Look I am sick of being ignored. You know what? I'll just tell you. Look Jake the wedding is coming up and I wanted to tell you in person not over the phone, but, *deep sigh* I don't want you to come. I invited the other boys but I never got the chance to mention that there were only four of you welcome. I am sorry it's just that Travis doesn't feel comfortable with you being there." there was chattering of a few voices in the background that caught her attention for a few seconds before she came back. "Goodbye Jacob Mark Pitts. I would say talk to you soon but I don't think that would be a good idea."