Mini rant~

So my Dramaclub is having a virtual banquet and usually it's in person at a banquet hall and it's so amazing and such a good time!
At the banquet they have awards, honorable mentions etc.
so I was filling out my ballot when I got to the best sound board op-
Now if you know anything about me you'd know I do sound for my school and I'm like second in charge but honestly it's a fair type of deal between me and guy above.
But when I got to the ballot you know who's name wasn't on it- mineeee

It's cool like whatever no big deal, I love not being even being recognized for what I do, like who wouldn't lmao? It's chill like it's really cool, whatever it's all good totally I swear! Me salty? Nope, never it happens ya know? Like I said it's chill whatever

* what's sad is that this isn't the first time they forgot about me*

* heavy sigh*

* with the amount of times they've spelled my name wrong you'd think they'd at least be consistent and do that and not forget about me entirely*

* also it stings because other sophomores ( who aren't in lead position but still are really good at what they do) are on their respective ballot ( like lighting, backstage) and it's just really frustrating because I am in a lead position so I'm part of the design process and I talk with the directors and actors often cause I need to and the fact that they forgot really hurts-*

* I'm really feeling like the vine ' I've dedicated my whole life to the lord and savior Jesus Christ and this is the thank I get?' And he plops himself in to the washer or dryer *

* another heavy sigh *

* it's fine though cause my good friend is going to win since he's a **god** at sound and showed me the basics*

* but then again the show that I worked with him in the fall he was like " the sound is fine it works-" and I'm just here like " dude it's so bad, if you don't fix it I will" he eventually gave in and we did it together, and that was the play we were being evaluated on and we got a really big compliment on the sound effects and I'm like- hmmm wonder who decided that ( me ) *

* so yeah it just stings a lot- *

𝙾𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜- 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘𝚘𝚘