🎂 The Ultimate Birthday - HBD Nagito Komaeda!🎂

(Keep reading until the end, you won't regret it).

-------- (Insert Nagito's sweet laugh as the notifications sound. How did you record it? I don't even know 7u7)

Y/N's POV

The sound of my cellphone's sound scared the shit out of me, much to my irritation since I was having a dream of little versions of a certain lucky boy I might have a crush on with sheep ears and horns decorating his fluffy hair jumping happily around. 

Isn't he so cute? ^///^

Anyway, I quickly grabbed the device to end the damn sound once and for all, taking a glimpse at the screen for a minute only to realize I wrote a few months ago a reminder for today. My eyes widened in surprise as I grabbed my high school uniform and stuff and ran towards Hope's Peak Academy, feeling oddly excited to go to my classroom just to see him... NISHISHI~~

Today was the Ultimate Lucky Student's birthday. I passed the last few months looking for something he might like, finally, I chose to get him the sequel of his favorite book trilogy, along with a handmade plushie of himself that a friend of mine kindly did for me. I hope I could give it to him after classes are over. 

My feet went towards the 77th class as fast as they could, a loud atmosphere of my classmates greeted me once I stepped into the room, some things were thrown throughout the place due to Akane and Nekomaru's weekly trainings. I tried hard to look for Nagito for a few seconds before spotting him on his seat, his usual carefree smile appeared on his pale face. 

"There you are Nyagito Hopemaeda! Happy Birthday!" I yelled and threw my arms around his neck, moving back and forth energically while ruffling his hair non-stop. 

"Ahah, Jeez! I must be so lucky today to be pampered by (Y/N) like this" He laughed as my arms decided to let go of him, his hair was more of a mess than what normally was but seemed like he didn't mind.  

"I always pamper you, shut up!" 

"That's true, I see no reason for it though, someone as bright as you shouldn't-" One of my hands immediately covered his mouth once I started to hear his usual self depreciation. 

"Don't  you dare start your weird rambling or I'll kick your unlucky ass..." I threatened and he out of fear nodded slowly. "Great! Oh I almost forgot, here." I said while taking out of my school bag the plushie and handed it to him. His eyes lit up in pleasure as he took it.