Day Three

Today i woke up at 12.15 feeling aches the whole body, especially on my neck. This is because i had too much sleep and didn't move.

Around 1 PM, I met my Principal when I was in middle school, Mr. Jamhur

He seems so excited to meet me and still remembers the fight scene that i caused in 6th grade. It's funny how he only remembers those embarrassing moments of me.

But he is so friendly and does smile a lot.

The first time I met him, the first thing i did was like, shaking his hand and the woman behind SAID 'NO HANDSHAKING' she reminded us and i was LIKE 'ohh fuck I forgot!' I feel dumb when I'm just tryna be polite.

damn corona.

It's cute how people from the old time still remember you and showing an excitement when they see you grow.

He just made my, love him.

Someone just bought my used books so I have to package her order. I've been decluttering all of my printed books and move into electronic books, selling them for cheap is the best way to get rid of those books since nobody wants it.

It's the last day, so I'm making the sums up of what I get from these past three days without smartphone.

1. Is it possible to live without a phone? Yes it is. 

2. I found myself more aware of what i'm doing for these past three days. It's good to focus on one thing at a time, for example when eating without having a phone on the other hand.

3. I feel lighter because I don't take too much information from Internet. I just realised that most of them wasn't important at all, like it has nothing to do with my life. I only watch the real NEWS from the TV.

4. It's easier to not care about what people think about me especially people from internet.I passed the three days without betraying myself, I feel more assured about myself. It a starter that makes me believe that I can work with myself cooperatively.

Do I recommend you to do social media detox? YEA! please do and feel the differences.