Chapter 4: What Happened After

Tony had tied up Alyssa on the bed in their room and tied up Alex in the basement. He called his boss and told him after his lunch he didn't feel very good, so he was just going to stay home.

When Alex awakened he had a massive head ache. Slowly coming back to consciousness, Alex started to remember what happened and then slowly made out where he was. He started screaming at the top of his lungs, "Help! Help me! Someone please help!" He stopped for a second and heard walking upstairs slowly making their way to the door. Then he heard the door open and saw Tony. Tony stopped right in front of Alex and slapped him in the face, "Shut the hell up and listen to me! I'm going to kill you, because apparently you think you can just walk out of my house and take my wife wherever you want? I don't think so. I ain't going to kill you yet because I need a motive, I need to figure out what I'm going to do, so for now I am going to duct tape your mouth so you don't pull some stupid crap like you did just now." Tony walked behind Alex and to a table to grab the duct tape, while Tony was doing that Alex was saying. "No! You can't do this to me! Please I beg of you," just as Alex was about to continue Tony put the tape on his mouth and all he heard was the humming of Alex ranting on. Before going back upstairs Tony checked all of Alex's ropes to make sure he wouldn't get out.

When Tony left, Alex started to panic and he felt like his whole life was flashing before his eyes. He started breathing really fast then his eyes filled up with tears, as he sobbed quietly he wondered if he should try and get out or if he should just stay in the chair.

As Alex sat there and thought, Tony made his way upstairs and waited for his wife to wake up. She started to move and moan with discomfort. She said, almost in a whisper, "What happened?" She turned slightly to see Tony sitting in a chair reading a book that he read every night before going to bed. "Good morning sunshine! I'm sorry I slapped you so hard, but you were being a very bad girl." She looked confused, never having heard Tony speak that way, "You stop this right now Tony! Let me and Alex go!" Tony enraged by her tone, " I don't think you understand do you?! So let me explain, slut! Alex is going to die and you, oh I have a very special plan for you. You have made me very mad, so mad that I don't ever want to see anyone that looks like you in our town. This is the genius part, are you ready? I am going to kill every woman that looks like you, don't worry I am making a plan, you know, so I don't get caught by the police. Pretty good, huh?" Alyssa in surprise and tears in her eyes, she said with a voice of shock,"This isn't you Tony, I'm sorry please, just please don't do this. You're not this kind of person." Tony says with a straight face, "You've made me who I am now."