Chapter 2:The Beginning

Tony was born on December 20th, 1977. He was always a happy child but, when he got in to his teenage years he started dating. He was 16 when he went on his first date, her name was Alyssa Fainler

     He took her to the mall and then to a movie. They went to Build a Bear and they both created their own bear to give the to each other. After that they went and bought perfume/cologne to spray on the bears.

      By the time they were done with that they went to the movie. He bought everything the tickets, the popcorn, the drinks, the candy, the bears, and the perfume/cologne. They went to see Blazing Saddles, and laughed their "you know what" off.

   When the movie was over he took her home. Then he asked her, "So do you still want to continue this relationship?" And she said, "Of course, I had such an amazing time, thank you for everything." He replied with, "I had a great time to and it was really no problem. Anyway, I guess ill see you tomorrow?"

   "Definetly." She said smiling

    He said "Goodnight and good-bye" with a smile back

   "Good night." She went back into her house, with her cheeks as red as an apples.

  Their relationship lasted until their 30s, but by that time they were married. Alyssa was unable to have children sadly, so there was no children in the picture. One day in the year of 2014, Tony awakened to another beautiful day, one just like any other. He got ready for work kissed his wife, with whom he was still very happily married with, and drove to work. He was an architect and if you ask me he made a lot of money, and I mean A LOT of money, so his wife didn't need to work.