Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

WEBBY'S P.O.V. 

It was a snowy day in Duckberg, Louie was doing a Netflix Party with Lena and some of his other friends, Huey was at Violet's house studying the JWG. And I was about to be a total frozen dork and annoy Dewey. 

I ran to the brother's room where Dewey was doing who knows what and knocked. knock. knock-knock-knock. knock. 

"Who is it?" 

"Webby," I smirked. I did the same knocking pattern again and sang "Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play, I never see you anymore come out the door it's like you've gone away!" 

"Now it's my turn." He understood what I was doing. 

"We used to be best buddies and now were not, I wish you would tell me why!" 

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I interrupted. 

He opened the door. "It doesn't have to be a snowman."  

"Go away Anna!" We both laughed, "Okay bye." 

"Let's go!" He took my hand and we ran downstairs, got our winter gear on, and went outside. We made the best looking snowman ever. 

A/N I'm not sure if I like this or not. I can just picture them doing this tho. :) Please request a one shot I really need inspiration. Should I write about what Louie and Huey were up to during the snow day?