I didn't mean it. (Long)

This one's kinda weird so if you want to skip it, be my guest. Also, this is slight Debbigail. :/

WEBBY'S P.O.V. 

We'd been adventuring in a cave full of mirrors when it happened. Mirrors. I know. Dewey loved it, until he was trapped in one. It's a complicated story. 

We were exploring what Scrooge thought was the temple of Hearer, which apparently is something that hears your deepest darkest secrets, not that I have any so I totally wasn't relieved when it turned out that the temple was full of mirrors. 

"Louie! Hurry up!" Huey hollered. Through the walls, it echoed on for a few seconds. 

"I'm trying," Louie panted. "Just," He paused. "Give me a minute." I started counting in my head. It took him 68 seconds. I know that's just an expression but what else was I supposed to do whilst waiting? Just stand there? 

"Um, Webby?" Dewey said, bringing me out of my thoughts that I didn't know I was so lost in. 

"Yea?" He looked like he didn't know what to say next, or he was hesitant to speak. 

"Y- you're staring at me." I didn't know that! Webby, really? Staring at someone is how they find out that you lik- I mean are good friends with them. Yep. Good friends. 

"I- sorry." Dewey just nodded, slowly. Wow Webby. That was a terrible answer. Louie smirked, was my face getting red? Oh no. I looked away from the group. 

"Well kids, let's get going!" Scrooge yelled. I ran over to Scrooge, but I still stayed a respectable distance away, making sure to still hide my face. 

"Okay, let's all get into groups," Huey said, as he looked down at a paper. "The groups are Scrooge and Goldie, Louie and Lena, Dewey and Webby, and Violet and I." Oh no. Things were definitely awkward between Dewey and I. Darn Huey. Actually with those groups it was probably Louie's doing. If Della and Launchpad weren't guarding the plane, they would also be in group. 

"Okay!" Dewey blurted and took my hand, we ran down a trail. Things must not be awkward between us, well at least to him. We stopped running after we reached a fork in the trail. The mirrors were everywhere, there were at least 40 Deweys in sight. 

"Wow! There are so many Webbys! And so many mes! I love it!" Dewey said, fixing his hair in the countless mirrors. Wait. Let me process the sentence. I gasped out loud. 

"Webby?" 

"Nothing!" I quickly replied. 

"Are you okay? You've been acting weird lately, less Webbyish." He looked at my shoulder. 

"Webbyish! What's that supposed to mean?!" I fumed. 

"Nothing! Haven't we used the word 'Webbyish' before?" 

"I- I just-" I felt myself get very warm, like about to faint warm, and Dewey could see it. 

"Webby you look like you're about to faint-" He said, reaching to feel my forehead. 

"Don't touch me!" I said, pushing him away. He went crashing through one of the mirrors, well, not quite crashing, but more falling. He looked like he was trapped in the mirror, like the parents in Coraline (I DON'T OWN CORALINE!!!!!). He banged on it, mouthing some words. What was happening to me? Was it my crus- feeling- lo- I didn't even know anymore. I tried to walk over to him, but lost my footing. The next thing I knew I was on the ground. "D- Dewey?" My eyes closed. 

I woke up to a loud pounding noise, I rubbed my head and looked at a mirror to find Dewey. I ran over to him and tried to break the glass but he backed away when I got close. What had I done?