Chapter 6

Blake stood up and Miranda wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked her over and sat her down on his desk, all while never breaking the kiss. He backed up and made sure the door was locked. He didn't take his eyes off of her. He made his way back over to her and stood in between her legs. He went under her dress and ran his hands up her thighs. He kissed her neck up to her ear and sucked on her earlobe. He moved his hands up and grabbed her breast causing Miranda to moan into his mouth.
"We shouldn't be doing this," Blake spoke into her mouth without breaking the kiss
"I know!" Miranda responded without moving her mouth
Miranda brought her hands up to tangle in his hair. She removed her mouth from his and attacked his neck. She knew she would regret leaving marks on him later on, but right now she couldn't help herself. Blake groaned and squeezed her hips. This woman was doing something to him, but that didn't hide the fact that she wasn't just some random pick up at a bar. She was the perfect woman with a family. A husband and 2 kids. Those 2 reasons alone angered Blake. He knew now, actually he knew when he woke up the next morning feeling empty after seeing her missing from his side, he wanted her and not just for sex either! He hated that he couldn't have her and if this was the last time he had with her, he was going to make it worth it!
He picked her up and placed her on her feet. He saw the lust in her eyes and he knew exactly what he had to do. He turned her around and bent her over the desk. He leaned over her and kissed her ear.
"I can't have you! But I want you!" He bit her earlobe and she screamed out
"You have to keep quiet!" Was the last thing he said before he stood back up
He lifted up her dress. He ran his hand over her ass and admired her lace underwear. He gripped the trim of her underwear and snatch it off with force! Miranda moaned out and grabbed a piece of paper and balled in up in her hand. She could hear him unzipping his pants and it made her sweat. When he walked in this office and she saw him all the memories came flooding back. That night. Those many times. How he was the best sex she had ever had. She was aching for him even with her husband sitting right next to her. It couldn't possibly be wrong. Something that felt this good couldn't possibly be wrong! She was brought out of her thoughts when she felt him rubbing against her.
"I want you! But I can't have you!" He slapped her ass and she screamed into the desk
He didn't know why, but he wanted to punish her. Punish her for leading him on. Punish her for being so good in bed. Punish her for being incredibly gorgeous. Punish her for being all he could ever ask for. Punish her for taking up his mind the past 72 hours. Punish her for being all he could think about. Punish her because he couldn't have her. That thought pissed him off and he rammed into her without any warning. She couldn't stop the scream the escape from her lips. She reached back to slow him down, but he grabbed her arms and kept at it.
"SHIT!" She screamed out
"Keep your damn voice down!" He whispered harshly
Miranda pounded on the desk beneath her as Blake pounded into her.
"Oh lord! Blake!" She made sure to keep her voice down
"I want you, but because of you, I can't have you!"
He pounded into her furiously. Her face had turned completely red, and her lip was bleeding. She had been biting it to stop herself from screaming. It wasn't really working!
"Blake. Baby please!"
Hearing her call him baby angered him more. He wanted to hear that everyday for the rest of his life, but he knew he couldn't! He pulled out of her and slammed back into her with all the force he had. She screamed out and it echoed across the room. Blake placed his hand over her mouth. He leaned over her and kissed her ear.
"Bet your asshole of a husband doesn't make you scream like that! Does he!?!"
She tried to respond, but with him still pounding into her, it made it hard. She just shook her head. Her eyes had started to water. He felt so good inside of her.
Blake saw what looked like tears forming in her eyes and he became worried, "baby am I hurting you? I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I really..."
"NO!" She viciously shook her head, "you feel absolutely incredible!"
Blake smirked and continued pounding into her. Miranda bit down on his finger to stop herself from screaming out!
"Shit!" Blake groaned out. He removed his hands and gripped her hips. He found a pace and sped up.
Miranda stood up as best she could and reached back and connected their lips! She kissed him as if this was their last kiss, and the fact that it could be their last made her dig deeper with her tongue. They kissed passionately for awhile until Blake decided he wanted to push her over the edge. With their mouth still connected, he pulled back and pounded into her with all his might. He swallowed her moans and screams and smiled when she entwined their fingers. He pounded into her a few more times until they both let go together. Miranda collapsed on the desk, and Blake collapsed on her. He snuggled his chin between her shoulder and neck. Miranda reached back and kissed his cheek.
"I want you too."
«5 votes= Chapter 7»