chapter 1

Jade's POV

Two weeks passed after we saved Xandar from Ronan.

Quil always flirted with Gamora. And, of course, he became the captain of The Guardians of the Galaxy.

Groot already growed to his normal life, and he's, well, the kind talking tree i met 12 years ago.

Drax is still vengeful for his wife and daughter, and he always says that we should go find Thanos, but Rocket throws a fight with him.

Gamora. Gamora is still the sarcastic, beautiful woman. But, she's a lot more trustworthy now.

Last but of course not least, Rocket. Rocket is still the raccoon who has anger issues, but he's a little more kind to Groot, but to the rest of us, he's a little harsh on us.

Quil and the rest of them were on the living room, while i was in my room laying down.

I grabbed my bangs and put it on my face. I took a little breath and i blew my bangs, making them go up and come back down to my face.

I got up and fixed my bangs "I'm so bo-" i didn't finish my sentence because blue flashing lights appeared in my room. Uhh.. meeting!

I walked out of my room and went to the living room, where i saw everybody gathered around a mini table.

"What's the meeting about Quil?" I asked.

"I received a call from somebody named Nick Fury" Quil responded, "but don't ask me who he is because i don't know."

"Do you know where the call came from?" Gamora asked.

"I am Groot" Groot said. We all looked at Rocket.

"He said that it came from Earth." Rocket said, "did you decline the call?"

"No. I answered it" Quil responded, "but i don't know how, but they know who we are, especially Starlord!"

"Who cares if they know you" Drax said, "what did they want?"

"They want us to visit Earth" Quil responded. A smiled appeared on my face. Earth. The place I've always wanted to visit earth.

"We should go to Earth. It might be very important" i said.

"I am Groot" Groot said.

"Exactly Groot. Since when did you ever care if something was important?" Rocket asked.

"Who cares" Quil said, "We should still go, even if it's important or not"

"Then it's all planned. We go to Earth" Drax said.
______________________________________________________________________________sorry for the shortness. I'll make chapter 2 longer. So, I'm going to make a question of the day (Q.O.T.D) or riddle of the day (R.O.T.D).

Today is a question of the day...

Q.O.T.D. : who's your favorite guardian of the galaxy character?

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!