chapter 14

Jade's POV (12 more days for the fight)

Two days passed and we found out that Rocket was going to make a machine for Dormammu, that will be a faster way to control humans.

We all were sitting down on a table while eating our breakfast, bacon and eggs. I picked on my food, I wasn't hungry. I wanted Rocket with me.

"Jade?" Starlord said while waving his hand infront of my face.

"Uh?" I asked while looking at him.

"Are you okay?" Gamora asked.

"I'm fine" i responded while picking on my food again.

"Do you miss Rocket?" Drax asked. I nod, "he will be back"

"Anyways" Starlord said, "how are we going to save the world?"

"We should send black widow again, so she can steal the blueprints of the machine" i said.

"I am Groot" Groot said while nodding.

Starlord got up and walked toward the avengers. I saw black widow get up and leave. "I think she doesn't like the plan" i said.

A few minutes later, Black Widow came back with her disguise and left. Starlord came toward our table, "she said yes" Starlord said.

I nod, "you want my food Drax?" I asked and he nodded while he took my food.

I got up and looked for pepper. I found her sitting on the couch while watching tv.

"Um pepper?" I asked, she got up and smiled at me.

"Yes jade?"

"Since you're a woman, do you have make up so i can cover up my signs? And do you have anything to change my eyes?" I asked.

"I can help" i looked behind me and saw Phil, "but that means we'll have to go to the helicarrier"

I nod and we head to the helicarrier.

(Time jump)

We were on the helicarrier and Phil left me alone with a woman named Maria Hill. "Put this on" Maria Hill said while giving me a red heart shaped necklace.

I put it on and she grabbed me a mirror. I looked at myself, and i still had blonde hair, but i didn't have my diamond on my forehead and i didn't have my red signs on my cheeks.

"Awesome" i said, "thanks"

"Your wel-" but she didn't finish her sentence because the helicarrier shook.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know" Maria Hill said, "follow me" i followed her but she stopped and took out her gun, "Put your weapon down"

I looked infront of her and my heart started beating fast. Rocket.
________________________________
Yay! Rocket is here! Do you guys want him to be back with the avengers and the guardians of the galaxy on the next chapter, or almost to the end of the book.

Your decision guys.

The photo on the side is the necklace of Jade, and that's how she looks like as a human. So...

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!