Chapter 10

He hold my chin and lift up, he smirked.

"Fine. Nagseselos na kung nagseselos, can't you just comprehend? Mahal kita Pat," he said in his calm slang tone. I was just staring at him with shock written on my face, his eyes and lips is so pretty. He's very handsome.

"Please baby, wag kang didikit sa iba. I'm your boss, so do what I said," turo niya sa sarili niya at umalis. I got back from realization and smirked.

"I'm your boss so do what I said. Nyenye. Manyak!" I mumbled and dressed myself. Sumilip ako sa pintuan at binaba ang tingin sa hagdanan, I saw another door that is not locked. Siguro ay nasa kusina si Sir Davich.

I hurriedly went back to the room and pack my things, naghilamos muna ako at inayos ang aking postura, balak ko pa sanang maligo ngunit halatang mauubusan ako ng oras at hindi makatakas.

Davich POV

After I'm done cooking, I prepared the food for our morning eat. My baby might be starve right now, I heard some rattling noise but I did not bother. It must be a rat. I play the radio for some music and start dancing while preparing our food.

"Miss Patricia! I'm done cooking, come here already baby," I called her and walk towards uptairs to get her, when I opened the door, I see no person.

"No way..." I mumbled and hurriedly went downstairs, did she escape that fast!?

I packed the food and went back uptairs to dressed in my bussiness clothes, I hurriedly went to the parking lot and drive my ferrari. I have no time to choose cars, I'm worried about Patricia. She might be lost.

When I arrived at my company, I hurriedly went inside.

"Drive my car to the Parking lot."

The guard's mouth parted a little and was in shock in seconds. I never let anyone drive my car before especially to guards.

" Get your face, out of my front! Did you hear my command!?"

He was back to his senses and nodded as he run to my car. As usual, everyone again look at me with fear. Miss Smith welcomed my presence when I entered the company.

"Goodmorning Sir Davich, Mr. Jolie and Ms. Angelina wants to talk with you," she said.

"Set aside that for later, did you see Patricia?" I asked with annoyance. When did that rat escaped from me?

"I had seen her, she's in her workplace, Sir."

"Tell her, I want a one on one talk with her. Now!"

Patricia POV

"Miss Jones, Sir Davich want a one on one talk with you Ms. Pat, he was very mad and annoyed," Miss Smith suddenly appeared in hurried.

Shucks! There is no way to escape now! Mabuti na lang at wala si Cathy, nahahalataan na niya ang pamamagitan namin ni Sir Davich and I don't want her to know such thing lalo na at wala rin kaming label. Sinundan ko na lamang ang sekretarya patungo sa office ni sir Davich.

Davich Zellweger Office

Magkatabi lang si Miss Smith at Mr. Zellweger ng office at tuwing may kailangan si Sir Davich ay tinatawagan lamang niya ang sekretarya niyang si Miss Smith.

As far as I had heared gossips about Miss Smith, she is a lesbian. I heared rumors that she had this secret relationship with a model named Selena Proxy. Like; subrang famous ng babaeng model na iyon and she is currently a student pero nakakatapagtaka dahil base sa narinig kung balita ay 25 years old na si Ma'am Selena.