FF11

"When a dream was not an actual dream but the reality that our conscious mind failed to remember." - FF11

🍁💨🍁💨🍁

The man thrust his huge and hard rod inside of her. She let out a louder moan then, bit her lower lip, and closed her eyes as she's in delusional state already. Her legs were widely spread, resting on his broad shoulder, while he was pumping onto her harder and faster. She felt full and tried to move in sync with him. Their sweet moaned filled the room.

"Still so tight... Uhmmp..." She heard him said in his hoarse sexy tone, in between panting.

Her body quivered as she reached her climax again and she tried to squeeze her legs but, he held it widely and moved even faster into her.

"I'm... Uhmp coming too..." He shuttered and she could feel his still hard member vibrating inside of her, releasing all his milk that her tube was willingly swallowed, every bit of it.

He pulled his member after a few seconds and she felt that he's wiping her flower with the tissue. He lied beside her and his warm lips landed on her forehead. She tried to open her heavier eyelids while her lips lifted automatically with the sweetest satisfied smile. Her eye sight was still cloudy and she still couldn't recognize him. But she knew that he's staring back with her. Then, his lips uttered,

"I miss you so much, my wife."

Yrrah's eyelids suddenly opened widely. She sat down on her bed while catching her breathe as if she's been chasing by a mad dog.

"What on earth was that dream again!" she asked herself. She grabbed the bottled water on her side table and emptied it.

She'd been having that wet dream for a few days now. Maybe because she kept on thinking about what happened that night and tried to remember the face of that man.

"My wife?" She cupped her own face and tapped her cheeks. "Don't you dare tell me that I'm having a wet dream with me ex!" She tapped her cheeks even harder as if waking herself up.

It's been four days to be exact and her private detective couldn't find a concrete information about that man. There's a CCTV on the parking of the bar but not up to the area where Aeron park his car. So, his agent only sent her the video of Aeron carrying him out of the bar. Agent Santos asked for the CCTV footage on the hotel and still on-process in checking it out. He said that he reviewed the elevator and stairs footage but couldn't find anything with her or anything suspicious on that date.

"It's impossible that it's him. He's still in New York, right?" She grabbed her phone on the side table and checked the time first.

It's only 4:00 am of December 24. She opened her Facebook dummy account. Yes, she made a dummy account and followed her ex's account and his FB page. He didn't confirm her friend request yet. Her last stalked on him was two months ago, when she finally giving up on him.

As usual, he didn't have any new personal status on his account, contrary to his FB page. He posted some pictures, mostly Christmas party that been held in his restaurant.

The last posted message was just last night. She checked all the pictures but he wasn't in any of it. Almost every day, there was a party on his resto. So, she browsed backdated and he found him all smiled on the bigger group of guests, dashingly on his black chef's uniform. It was posted on the evening of the 17th of December and 20th was Aeron's birthday.

"Would it be possible that he could come back to Philippines at that time?" she asked herself, "Maybe my subconscious mind just wanted it to be him."

She even computed the possible time travel of the minimum of 16 hours with the time differences of 12 hours.

"Gosh, it's possible!" she yelped with this possibility and her heart started to pound erratically in her chest.