Day 6

Day SIX:

Who is your least favourite female character?(I'll open this to HoO also)

Annabeth,because she is so obsessive over Percy!She hates Rachel which is so unfair,she only liked him because who wouldn't?Then she gets jealous to the point of immaturity it's annoying and only when she starts going out with Percy,she gets along with Rachel.She always screws stuff up whenever she can't take it(eg the Sphinx;just answer the questions Annabeth goddammit).I've despised her since the first book,and I know people will DEFINITELY disagree with me,but that's my opinion,and please respect it instead of spamming hate.

Update 24 April 16:

Okay,so after nearly 2 years,I have grown up a lot.

Although my attitude towards Annabeth has not varied much,I am no longer the obsessed fan girl whose lips lift in a smile every time Percy Jackson is mentioned.

I realise that Percy and Annabeth are happy together.I'm not Athena,who disapproves of them.I'm not even in that position of power to do so.

I've just been a jealous prick all this while.Percabeth's love is so true and I envy them for that because I have next-to-zero chance of finding love as pure as theirs.

But please, I'm asking you guys to be civilised here.This is solely my opinion, and it's really not nice to be shouted down and called mean and evil and spiteful on the internet when all I'm saying is what I think.So yeah,before you type in that comment, please remember that I'm human too, and respect my opinion. Thank you.