2

I love riding my penny it makes me think about how society is. 5 mins later i make it to school more like hell where no one knows you're actual name, except the one they give you mine is "schools slut" how nice right? Chelsea gave me that name. she was the most popular girl in school, everyone loved her! literally she would be getting fucked in the middle of the hallways and no one would judge. Me? if i even whisper the Fox 5 would be here right away... As i look up i see a huge crowd and i just think who could it be?? obviously the one and only 5 seconds of summer the only band that makes me be me. but who cares right? no one cares about me... all i do in school is get bullied for trying but the point is i don't even try at all.
-----------
"LA academy arts please gather in the auditorium at 12 am for a special performance by 5 seconds of summer" i hear mrs.sheilds say on the intercom everyone cheers but they don't even know them like i do they all get noticed while i have 54.k tweets and not even one 0/4 or a mention not even a like... "so wannabe slut are you gonna watch them? i heard the lead singer is so hot i might even get a chance with him tonight..." i heard someone say i didnt even half to know or see her all i know its chelsea... but i half to look up, she might hurt me. "i guess" i silently whispered. she chuckled "haha even if you did go you wouldn't be noticed ill be noticed cause daddy always makes my wish come true" she said , did i forgot to mention her dad owns this school... spoiled brat. she flipped her hair and walked off. i didn't care if they didn't know or see me all i wanted was to see them live.