Part 3

*RINGGGGGGG* 4th period bell ran in my ear. i was daydreaming a bit, ok maybe a lot. i was quite excited to see the boys perform right now. this would be my first concert ever and i cant thank god enough for this incredible opportunity. the boys are performing in the courtyard, our courtyard is actually big and it can fit over 200+ well we are an arts program and a academy so we gotta have something big for concerts and stuff.

i didn't want to be noticed by any of "the slags" Chelsea and her squad so i sat in the back. it was actually full but i was still able to see them. no one was on stage yet but i knew ashton was going to come out first. "omg so the wannabe decided to come, finally got a life eh?" Chelsea said. the rest of the girls behind her giggled. i couldn't say anything or her dad would kick me out in the program. "you see if you weren't such a wannabe i would let you come in the front. but you can't so stay in the back idiot" she scoffed then turned around walking to her seat, and it was in the front.

i was wearing a 5sos tee ripped jeans and converse i had to cover up my cuts and scars so i wore alot of band bracelets mostly theirs. i decided to go on my phone it was actually an iPhone 5 my mom saved her money the pat few months and i cant thank her enough. if only i was rich i could give her the world.a few seconds later i heard the drum kit make a noise i looked up and saw him. the one and only ashton irwin then calum hood 3rd michael clifford and slowly my eyes followed the one and only luke hemmings.