Chapter 2:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*NORTH POV*

"Oi North! Wake up!we've reached your apartment"Yiwah yelled,shaking me awake.

I stretched my body, slowly looked behind and saw that Mark had fallen asleep as well. I could only chuckle as I looked at his cute,sleeping face.

"Ai'North,I know what you're thinking. Don't " Yiwah said.

"What?I didn't say anything"I replied.

"I know you think he is cute,but he's already been hurt enough. If you are just gonna be like Vee,I suggest you find someone else to play with... not Mark"Yiwah warned.

"I... He is cute. If I am serious, will that be okay?"I asked her.

"Ai'North, when have I ever seen you be serious with somebody?"she asked.

"N' Tan?" I answered.

"Lasting just 2 weeks isn't serious"she said.

"N'Lay?"I replied.

"That one lasted 1 month, in fact probably your longest one"she replied.

"N'Chen?"I answered.

"That one broke up with you since you cheated on him with N'Ren"she replied.

"Hmmm..how bout-"I was thinking of answer but she cut me off.

"We're gonna be here all night if you are gonna enumerate all your ex's. I'm serious North, if you're not gonna be serious with this one, don't start anything"she said.

"N'Day..."a name I never wanted to come out from my own lips.

Yiwah fell silent and looked at me. It's been a while since I ever mentioned that name and Yiwah knows him all too well.

"I forgot about that one... I'm sorry for making you remember him. But please just be careful, for your and esp. Mark's sake"she said.

"I will try. Don't worry too much"I replied.

I opened up the back door and gently tapped his shoulder.

"N'Mark,we're here. Wake up"I said,trying to wake him.

"Hmm... P'?" he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Wake up sleepyhead,or do you want me to carry you"I joked.

"Haha P', you're crazy"he said as he then tried to take his bag.

Before he could take it, I took it and sling it over my shoulders.

"It's okay nong,I got it"I said.

"P', let me carry it"he insisted.

"It's fine. Just hurry up so we can get settled in"I replied.

He stopped fussing and let me carry his bag. He stepped out of the car.

"Thanks P'Yiwah"he gratefully said.

"No problem nong,just rest up. I'll see you on Monday"she replied.

I shut the door and we were about to enter when Yiwah rolled down the windows.