Chapter 5:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*NORTH POV*

I woke to the sound of silverware clinking and the sweet aroma of food. I slowly open my eyes and saw Mark cooking in the kitchen.

"Mark?" I called out to him.

"Ah,P'! You're finally awake. I hope you don't mind, I made use of your kitchen"he said,smiling.

I smiled, slowly got up and made my way over to where he was.

"Hmm... looks good"I said.

"It's just bacon and eggs P' "he said.

"I meant,the person in front of me"I said,looking straight at him.

He was kind of shocked with what I said,he blinks and laughs.

"P', stop teasing me. Go sit down,I'm almost done"he said as he pushed me,moving me towards the table as he then finishes up.

He sets the food on the table and sat himself down in front of me.

"What are you waiting for P'? Let's eat"he said.

"Yes. I'm waiting for your love"I said,wiggling my eyebrows.

"P'!You are so cheesy!Come on eat before it gets cold"he said,as he picked some food and put them on my plate.

"Thanks for cooking. If you keep doing this,I might get spoiled"I teased.

"It's the least I can do for your help P' "he said.

"Hey,I'm doing this because I want to. Don't feel obligated to do something for me in return. If you really want... all I need is to see you smile"I said.

"Oho.P', you're good at sweet talking... I bet this is how you get all the girls..or guys"he teased.

I chuckled.

"It mustn't be effective because as you can see,I am still very much single"I said.

"You'll find the right one soon P', I'm sure of it"he said,trying to cheer me up.

"You're so cute.. let's hurry up or we'll be late"I told him.

Once we were done eating,we cleaned up,showered and got ready for school. We decided to take my car, we arrived with a little bit time to spare. I walked him over towards his classroom, just in case Vee shows up and harrasses him again.

"Right here is fine P'. You better go, I don't want you to be late"he said.

"Okay, I'll go. Good luck with your exams, don't forget to text me when you are done. We can have lunch later" I said.

"Yes P'. Good luck to you too"he said, before going inside his classroom.

I smiled, put my hands inside my uniform pocket and whistled happily as I made my way towards our classroom. I arrived there, Yiwha waved at me. I went over to where she was, she had already saved me a seat.

"Wow, you aren't late today and I didn't need to wake you up and drag you here. Hmm...maybe N' Mark living with you is a good thing"Yiwha teased.

Her comment made me smile, true I think he is cute and adorable. I like him a lot... but as what? Just a junior?Or maybe something else?

Meanwhile, Vee finally entered the classroom. He spotted me and Yiwha, glared at both of us before finding a seat  further away from us.