🌙 𝟛𝟚

"Princess, is that my sweatshirt?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe~" I giggled. "It's comfortable and it's so cold down here!"

Jaemin chuckled as we wrapped his hands around my waist. The others were playing games, and they are very competitive.

"No!"

"Ahahahahaha!"

"Get out of my way!"

"Hah! I'm winning~"

"Fuck you!" Renjun swore, making the both of us laugh. Jaemin wasn't playing games since he took no interest to it.

"They're crazy..." I sighed. "We shouldn't let them do this daily, they'll all go psycho"

"Aren't you bored?" Jaemin asked, looking down at me.

"A little bit, what do you want to do?"

"Let's just watch them, they might mess up the whole place"

I watched them as they played, putting my head on Jaemin's shoulder.

🌙

"Yah! You suck!" Donghyuck screamed.

"Hyuck, can you calm down?" I warned, he was the loudest. "You're so fucking annoying"

"You shut up" He was definitely aggravated, because Mr. Donghyuck lost to Jeno.

"Watch the sass" I rolled my eyes. Donghyuck just scoffed and turned back around, focusing back on the game. "Make your food by yourself then"

I saw him stop, then continue. I got him good.

"How long are you guys gonna play games?" Jaemin nudged Chenle with his foot. "Can we watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure, after this game" Jisung nodded his head.

"Mimi, do you have a favorite younger sibling?" Chenle questioned, raising his eyebrows. He was also referring to him and Jisung.

"U-Ummm.." I stuttered and pressure was put on me. The both of them were staring at me, waiting for an answer. "Didn't I tell Jisung that I switch off on who I like the most?"

"So then, who's your favorite right now?" Jisung joined.

"Umm.. Both!" I improvised. Chenle and Jisung just stared at me.

"Really?" Chenle sighed.

"Yes, I don't want any of you to hate me. Finish your game!" Then, Renjun decided to bother me too. I don't know why, I really can't make decisions.

"Who's your favorite 00liner, Jaemin doesn't count."

"Why's re all of you asking me to pick favorites?!" I complained, pouting.

"Because Chenle gave us the idea" Now Jeno, Renjun, and Donghyuck were staring at me. I have them an honest answer.

"Jeno" They other two glared at me, Jeno celebrating.

"Eh-hem, Donghyuck wanted me shut up" I told them.

"I already knew that I wasn't going to be the favorite" Donghyuck sighed. "I regret it... She won't cook for me. I'll have to go eat humans now"

"That's what you get" I smirked.

"Okie, we are done with the game" Jisung cut our conversation off. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"A scary one?" Renjun suggested.

"Nooooo!" I hated horror movies, they were so scary!

"Why not? Miyoung-Noona is scared" Jisung laughed.

"I hate horror movies!"

"I'll protect you~"

I hate them! Do we really have to watch it?

"Yes, everyone else does"

"Wait- You call Miyoung 'Noona?'" Chenle looked towards Jisung.

"Yeah"

"Ok! Let's watch 'Tell Me How I Die'" Jeno suggested, putting the game away.

"Yeah! That movie sounds good!" Donghyuck clapped his hands and jumped onto the clinch with us.

"I'm gonna have nightmares~" I whined, tugging on Jaemin's arm.

"No you're not, I'm right here" Jaemin comforted me, pushing my hand away and hugging my waist again. "Let's start the movie~"
-
Reload might be my new favorite era, I can't let go of we go up tho
Also, I need more of MRR

M: Mr.
R: Renjun
R: Rapping

😊