Chapter 13

*Y/n's room*

"Y/n turn on the news right now," Nari stated eagerly

"Why? The news is boring lately."

"Do it now."

"Fine grumpy." I stuck my tongue out at her. Sarah just looked at me and gave me a shrug.

"What's so important that we had to disrupt our discussion on fan service?"

It was me and Namjoon.

"Seen last night at a BTS concert, a mystery women on stage dancing with Kim Namjoon in a new viral video. Who is this mystery women? The 8th member? Girlfriend? New soloist? We'll discuss after this commercial break." The newscaster said on our local news station.

"Woah. No fucking way." 

"Go on your phone it's everywhere."

I got up and sprinted to the living room. BTS was watching a movie. I snatched the remote and turned on a random news station. 

"Information on the mystery women that performed with BTS last night has come to light. BigHit Entertainment has released some information to light on her,"

"Congrats Y/n," Jungkook said while giving me a bunny smile.

"It's everywhere. I'm trying to listen to the radio and there is a discussion on you two every five minutes." Yoongi said irritated we've disturbed him.

"This is crazy. In a couple of months, I'm releasing my first album!"

*buzz*

*buzz*

"Hello?" Namjoon said picking up a phone call.

*mumbled noises*

"Wait?"

*more mumbles*

"Oh yeah, I'll tell her right away!" He sets his phone down.

"Y/n, they want you to keep touring with us!" 

"I- wait- yes!" I gave him a big hug, sitting in his lap.

"More time with you idiots."

"Look Y/n is sitting on her "Joonie". So gross."

"EW." Everyone remarked.

"S-shut up... Pabos." I got up and went into the kitchen. 

"Aw look Y/n's looks all embarrassed," Jimin said with his stupid cute eye smile on his face.

"And what are you? Cause it seems you just look dumb."

*Audible gasps*

"Take it back..." I put a piece of mochi into my mouth and ran for my life.

"HAHAHA, I"LL NEVER, EVER TAKE IT BACK!!!"

I went it the music studio and locked the door as fast as I humanly could. Many hands were banging on the door. But I know the only one with a key is Yoongi and he doesn't care enough to give them the key. That's when I heard J-Hope laughing. 

"She has to come out eventually, she has a meeting in 20 minutes."

Shit.

He's right. 

I walked over to one of the producing stations and decided to work on some music. In 20 minutes I'm gonna feel the wrath of BTS laid upon me.

I had finished a couple of songs and sent them out for producing already. Next week we are gonna record them and then start on some M/V's in a couple of weeks. This song is gonna be piano and some isolated beats. It's a pretty song that is really personal but Nari told me to add it to the album.

*17 minutes later*

I open the door and sprint to the meeting room. They make attempts to tackle me but I manage to dodge. 

"Imbéciles lents stupid!" Directly after I said that Joonie caught me by my waist and dragged my into the meeting room.

"Apologize to Jimin."

"No." I did my pouty face."

"Y/n, you know he is a sensitive boy." I sigh.

"Jiminie?" He walks towards me with sad eyes.

"I'm swo sworry UwU."

"Y/n!"

"I'm sorry Jimin." Jimin gave me a light hug. 

"I forgive you. Never say things like that again."

"I won't call you dumb."

"I mean never say UwU it's cringey."

"I can't promise that."

"Oh look my meeting starting bye Joonie, bye Jiminie!" I waved them away and started my meeting.

The meeting was them discussing the press and the next steps we are going to take. I have some interviews to do, practices with Namjoon, and appearances. They want me to release some teasers and one song before the album releases. The next few months are going to be a lot of hard work but I'm so excited to see what happens next.

A/N

This half the length of my normal chapter but there is some time skips and I'm trying to set up the story please forgive me (。>﹏<。)