Prologue

Their is always two sides to a story and who you believe is up to you. Our story takes place in a small town called Evergreen County in California. At the top of Drakewood Drive stands a white mansion with a long winding pebble drive, this is home to the King's.

Husband and Wife, Nicole and William. Two of the county's most influential solicitors with enough cases under their belts to build an empire. And their daughter, 16 year old Taylor.

Exceptional grades with a premier athletic background. Taylor has it all money, a doting family and a supportive friend group. They lived the American dream.

After a life changing event, the curtain slips. Unfolding the secret lives of a once respected family. What will happen to Taylor? Will her life ever be the same again?

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

⚠️ TW SENSITIVE CONTENT - R@PE, SA, DRUG ABUSE, DEATH ETC ⚠️

I just thought i'd clarify this idea has been in my head for a few days since i've restarted watching 13 reasons why, although this is a different story to the series some of the topics remain the same, like some characters and everything else.

All images used are from Pinterest, I do not own any images.

If you're sensitive to these topics this story is not for you. If you're dealing with any problems raised, just know that you're not alone and it's okay to talk to someone about how you feel. - E 🌻