Chapter 1

(Every time something is like this it's an authors note kind of.)

I was sitting there(barbecue sauce on my…..ummm table) one morning when I got immensely hungry. I went to the cupboard and grabbed a delicious bag of Doritos, cool ranch exactly. I open the bag letting the dust land on my face. I grabbed one of the chips and stuffed it into my mouth, moving my tongue to get all the flavor. I keep doing the same to each chip, occasionally licking the chips, getting all the flavor off. I end up finishing the bag. I lick my   fingers, knowing that there is still some dust on them, I moan with delight as I throw the bag away. I have finally satisfied my hunger. 

The next morning, as I got up the same feeling hunger from yesterday washed over me. I grabbed my backup bag of Doritos, opening it with delight. The smell of its powder was intoxicating. I then grabbed two chips this time, shoving them delightfully into my mouth and enjoying every bit of flavor. The way it raced up my tongue made me sweat and want some more. I grabbed more chips, enjoying each and every bite of them. I quickly reached the end right at the good part and threw away the bag disappointed, and then had a mental breakdown.

The next day I felt the uncontrollable lust for Doritos wash over me again. I looked in the cabinet where I kept my cool ranch Doritos but there was nothing there. I had fallen asleep yesterday after finishing and had forgotten to buy a new bag. I rushed to the store feeling the need for those triangular, delicious, dust-covered chips come over me. I ran to the all too familiar chip section of the store and grabbed ten bags. I ran to the check out seeing my least favorite cashier, Karen. She was always so suspicious of me. As I walked over I saw her eyebrows raise as I walked up to the counter. She let me leave without scolding this time though. I got home and continued.

    I opened the bag letting the Dorito dust cover my face as soon as I got home. I could no longer contain myself as I ripped open 2 bags of my Doritos and began exotically stuffing them in my mouth. then, when I finished I cleaned myself up and longed for another bag. I ran to my stash and grabbed more. Opening them then licking the dust of slowly letting it run down my tongue. I felt a shiver of pleasure go through my body. I couldn’t contain myself as I ripped the bag even further, eager to taste what I’ve been longing for, for what seems like decades!

    I was in the middle of my usual routine of licking the dust off of the chips and letting it slide slowly down my throat when suddenly someone opened the door. CRAP (No cuss words for you children of Satan) I thought I had closed that. Now that I look back don’t remember firmly locking it because of being blinded by lust for my precious Doritos.

Authors notes~
Some people don't have Wattpad or I don't know their username so I'll just put what their My hero academia nickname is.

you're welcome billy

Y’all we’re really hitting hard with the lust ...I love it ...this is probably why my family hates me *_*  -SHSL_TRASH_CAN

Why did you buy so many bags?-Karen
Don’t you have a manager to go yell at somewhere Karen- SHSL_TRASH_CAN
ahahahaha and then I had a mental breakdown -Mr.Aizawa

...what have we brought into this world and when are we going to share it with the world - Me

Anyone who reads this will probably smash their device, put it in a blender, blend it, feed it to their pet, then make the pet poop it over a bridge.- Me