Beautiful and Clumsy

Chapter one:

8:30am
I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I rolled out of bed and sat in front of my mirror to get ready for the day. I put on light makeup mainly mascara and then I picked my outfit:

Outfit;

I opened my door and walked downstairs, I lived in the Hype House

I opened my door and walked downstairs, I lived in the Hype House. I had moved in officially around 3 months ago. When I was walking downstairs I saw Dixie and Nick cuddling on the couch. Dixie was my best friend she was the one that knew everything about me.

"Stealing my girlfriend nick?l I said as I jumped on top of them.

"She's mine forever addi," Nick said.

I laughed and got off of them. "I missed you yesterday bebs," Dixie said as she pouted her face. I'm sorry I was editing my new YouTube video, I said as I got up and walked into the kitchen.

I walked in and saw chase and charli making a tik tok, I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and watched them finish there Tik Tok. "Good morning besties, or should I say, lovers," I said to them as I laughed.

Charli ran over to me and gave me a hug, " why don't I get that reaction in the morning" chase said to charli.Charli and I "sorry lover boy, but addi is my angel" charli said as she kissed my forehead. I packed a salad and another water bottle.

I walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room where Dixie and nick were now making out. Ewww, get a room I yelled at them. I checked the time "9 am" I thought to myself I have 15 minutes till I have to leave. I quickly ran upstairs to go grab my car keys, the lighting was good so I filmed a Tik Tok.

9:30

I was sitting on my bed laughing going through my for you page and I checked the time, shit it's 9:30 I'm gonna be late, I ran downstairs and yelled bye to anyone in the house that could hear me.

As I was walking out the door Avani and Anthony walked in with everyone's coffee.

"Addi here," Avani said as she gave me my coffee, thank you, y'all are lifesavers.
"That's me," Anthony said I hugged them both. "I love y'all" and before I could hear anyone respond I ran out the door with my back over my shoulder and my coffee.

I got into my car and drove. I'm a model and I had a shoot at 10, I was hoping to miss all the LA traffic. I parked my car in a parking garage and quickly got out. I was walking down the street and I didn't look where I was going. I bumped into someone really hard causing me to drop everything in my hands.

"Shit I'm so so sorry," I said as  I bent down embarrassed to pick up all my stuff and the person bent down to help me.

"It's fine" we looked up at each other wow he was everything, the way his hair looked, the way he smirked at me.

We stood up and he handed me my modelling photos, "hmm beautiful and clumsy" he said as he smirked at me.

I smiled and put my loose hair behind my ear, I thought to myself did he just call me beautiful.