Lock the door

Chapter 3

We got into Bryce's car, "so do you wanna maybe check out the new house" he said.

I smiled and said of course. He started driving into the hills and he had his hand on my thigh and he was focused on the road. Having his hand on my thigh made me have butterflies.

We got to a gated community and we drove through. We stopped at this beautiful house. It's beautiful bryce, "thanks addi".

When he called me addi my heart melted.

"So basically the boys have moved there stuff into the bedrooms but only me and josh love here at the moment" he said as he grabbed my hand and held it.

We walked in and Bryce showed me and around. We stopped and he pulled me in for a hug and kissed me on the forehead. Then I heard josh yelling. We both looked up and josh was filming a video for his new YouTube Channel.

Me and Bryce walked in and I gave josh and Jaden a hug. "Guys say hi to my tea talk!

Josh said. "Hi" Bryce said I smiled and said hi to the camera. "Addison is my best friend y'all, not Anthony's, chases or nicks, or Dixie's actually" and laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Bryce has a crush on Addison" Jaden said laughing to the camera. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down. Me and Bryce let the, finish there video. Bryce kept showing me around and he got to his room.

He had set up his bed and his gaming set up. "So this is my room" he said as he did I little spin. I smiled and laughed it's good bryce. "Do you want to watch a movie" he said as he flopped onto his bed.

He signaled me to join him. I laid down next to him and say "sure". He puts on a movie and he turned to me whole laying down.

I turn and face him as well. He put his hand on my hip and we talked.

B: Bryce A: Addison

B: so when did you move to LA
A: it was officially around 3 months ago
B: and I had never met you before wow
A: and you?
B: around 3 years, so a pretty long time
A: have you been in any relationships
He took a deep breath and he looked down away from me
B: well uhm, I was kinda a uhm fuck boy I guess you could say
A: really
B: yeah I don't really do relationship shit and stuff
I nervously laughed, i don't know why but it hurt my heart to hear him say that to me.
B: well except this one time, I dated a girl and it didn't end well, trust issues I guess, and you?
A: I dated a boy for 5 years, it got toxic and he was controlling and abusive, so I broke up with him before I left for LA, I lost feelings 3 years ago though but I though if I broke up with him then he would hurt me
B: I'm sorry beautiful you don't deserve that

He pouted his face at me and gave me a look of sadness, we looked into each other's eyes and then it happened. He leaned in and his soft lips left a kiss on top of mine.

It felt nice and he was soft with me. His fingers went under my chin and then they one hand moved to my cheek and his other hand touched the low part of my back and he moved me closer to his body. His hand slowly moved down and my ass and he held it in the same spot. His tongue entered into my mouth and the kiss was getting stronger.

He pulled me on top of him and I took off his shirt and took the straps off my dress and pulled into down the my hips. "Your fucking sexy" he smirked as he looked at me. I smiled at and laughed.

I kissed him and then Anthony and Josh walked in the door. Bryce went into protective mode and he pulled me in bear hugging me so they wouldn't see me in my bra.

"Shit sorry guys" Anthony said while laughing. Josh rolled his eyes at Bryce "lock the door dickhead" he laughed and they left. "I'm so sorry Addison" I laughed still embraced in his bear hug. It's okay I promise. He laughed and kissed me softly.