Cheerleader Girlfriend

chapter two

Bryce walked over and I looked down. Bryce gave his friends a hand shake and I looked up and we made eye contact. He smirked again and I blushed. I thought to myself "shit this is embarrassing why am I blushing".

He then said "hi again beautiful clumsy girl". I laughed and said "hi bryce". Josh looked shocked, "wait this is the girl you didn't stop talking about today" Bryce pushed josh.

"Bro shut the fuck up" Bryce said as he pushed josh. Anthony was laughing and I was standing there awkwardly.

Josh pushed Bryce back "fine buddy I will leave you alone" josh and Anthony walked away laughing.

B: Bryce A: Addison

B: hey
A: hi
B: sooo you live in the hype house
A: uhm yessirr
I kept looking down, I was so nervous. Bryce kept smirking every time I looked up.
B: so how did your shoot go?
A: it went really, wait how did you know
B: I saw your modeling photos when you dropped them and it said you had a shoot today.
A: oh yeah I forgot about that
I laughed nervously.
B: do you think maybe I could get your number
A: yeah sure
He passed me his photo and I put in my number and name.
B:"Addison Easterling" pretty name for a pretty girl
I blush and he passed me my phone back, "Bryce hall;)"
I smiled
B: well I better get going I will message you
A: okay I will see you later
He winked at me and then walked away.

Dixie, avani and charli were waiting for me at the stairs and once I was done talkigm to him they ran up the stairs and ran into my room.

I had to catch up to them. As I was walking up the stairs I could feel the Sway LA's boys eyes on me.

Shit shit shit I walked up the stairs faster so I didn't have to feel awkward.

I got into my room and Dixie was already in my bed and avani and charli were on my swing chair. When I walked in they all screamed. I rolled my eyes and said "y'all are crazy"

Av: sooo that's your mystery lover
D: did you get his number
A: yeah I did
C: omgggg if Addison dates Bryce we can all be taken
Av: y'all I found his Instagram, Anthony tagged him in a photo, it's @brycehall
C: shit he has a lot of followers
D: 3.6million to be exact
A: I'm gonna follow him

you followed bryce hall

I went on my phone and posted the Instagram photos from today

1/4

2/4

2/4