h

Our kiss is almost one I don't count due to us not even dating really. But I still remember it. You are so short it was almost silly. You had run up to me and pulled me into the locker bay. I thought you just needed a hug or quick vent sessions as usual till you blurted out "Marilyn dared me to kiss you!".

I stopped and turned red, not able to tease you or pull away. You kept rambling. I couldn't understand a word of it. It was like I was underwater and someone shocked me. You didn't ask again so I started to step away. Marilyn was outside the bay and raised an eyebrow at you, you thought I didn't see.
But then you pulled me back into the shadowy spot and kissed me. You had to pull me down and go up on your tiptoes. It was like a slap to the face or the icy breeze in winter.

Totally and utterly unpleasant.

You asked me how I felt a few days after and to be honest? I hated it. I almost threw up after you let my face collar go. I lied to spare your feelings then headed away. Only a few weeks later you left me for Ben, who I now work with. I still hate everything you did to me. But I forgave you too. Even with your prickly attitude and forceful self. I will never go to that spot where you did that. Because fuck that.
Good luck in Cali, I hope to never see you again.

And hope you never run into D and me.