k 2.0

Summer camp. I got my first non relationship kiss at a Christian summer camp. Why are half my kisses in a church related spot? Jesus must have been laughing his ass off.
We both had top bunk by each other but during the week you'd come into mine or I into yours. I was 15. You were 17. You'd hold my hand during service and whisper in my ear during prayer. It was not as innocent as my first kiss. That much I can say.
We were in the middle of fuck knows where with no phones and nothing to do. Except maybe each other.
Looking back you totally used me, there was a boy I know you liked much more than me. But I liked you and was desperate for attention at that time. Big mistake huh. But I remember the kiss very well, so let's get into it.
The first one was before service surrounded by other people, you were more bold than me. You looked around and swiftly kissed me, totally ignoring the squeak that left my mouth after and how progressively red my face became. I don't think I sang a single song that night, only looked at you with adoration in my eyes. I fell faster than seemed possible for one week of knowing you.
Our second kiss was late at night. I couldn't sleep and neither could you. I climbed into your bunk, not even needing to ask. You pulled me to lay down before sitting on top of me trying to laugh as quiet as possible. Then you dipped down and our laughs were muffled as we kissed. It's a fucking miracle Chrassel didn't wake up and see us making out on the top bunk.
Our third and final kiss was on the bus back. You and me were sitting together and I was half asleep until you started moving. Once again you were bold. You lifted the blanket and we both huddled under it. You were crying and I asked what was wrong. You said you were sorry, kissed me gently and then got up to go sit with him. His name started with T, we looked similar too. You guys are engaged now, which makes sense, a kid on the way. But K, I hope you found what you searched for and...I still miss you.