School?

Speech: "Top of the mornin to ya!"

Thought/mental communication: 'Come in rubber ducky.'

Text: 'That's like so last year!'

By all means was this weird, Y/n gingerly reached out and poked the crisp brown piece of food in front of him, watching it roll with the slightest of pressure, before lifting it up to his mouth and biting into it. It was good, not ice cream good but good enough for Y/n to see as a substitute, a healthier substitute Aizawa would say.

"Hurry up and eat your breakfast." Annoyedly grumbled Aizawa, putting his plate into the sink, wearing the outfit he had found Y/n in, but the pants weren't clean at least. "Can't have you being late on the first day of school." Tiredly moaned Aizawa, shuddering a bit at the way Y/n was going to school, he wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Y/n had a bed head but his right eye was still covered, there was no bag beneath his eyes, his face was fresh looking. He wore all black like Aizawa, a white scarf was bundled around his neck in order to hide the few scars that were visible. On his hoodie was a white cat holding onto a power line, a comfy hoodie the two would add but not exactly the one a teenage boy should wear if he wanted too look cool.

"Done." Triumphantly huffed Y/n, feeling like a complete genius as he stared down the man who had fed him, before happily walking out of the door and into the main doorway, where two other people emerged.

The first was Hizashi, and the other was a woman who skipped up to him and put her hands either side of his face, and despite that Y/n managed to look Aizawa in the eye and tilt his head. The black haired man sighed, locking the door as he did so, and buried his head into his capture cloth.

"That Y/n is Nemuri Kayama, call her Nemuri when you are with us or Teacher whenever you are in class." Sleepily clarified Aizawa, before Y/n squinted his eyes as he looked at the man, his lone glassy eyes was trying to recall something.

"What do I call you?" Curiously asked Y/n, preening slightly at the attention he was getting from the black haired woman in front of him, Y/n would that he liked having her hands on either side of his face. "I don't think you introduced yourself." Slowly informed Y/n, his head being dragged into Nemuri's bosom and Y/n didn't even blush, being locked in a laboratory for 15 years left the teen kinda oblivious to most situations.

"His name is Shota Aizawa, but you can call him Dad." Excitedly squealed Nemuri, both herself and Hizashi giggled like middle school girls and bolted, leaving the two black haired males alone.

Shrugging his shoulders Y/n followed, not entirely certain what a Dad was but it sounded better than Doctor at least, and with that Y/n walked into the elevator with Nemuri and Hizashi. Aizawa strolled into the elevator with an unamused look on his face, the other two adults looked completely amused, while Y/n smirked to himself.

If they thought they could make him last a whole day without ice cream, they were wrong, and with that the elevator door closed. The elevator started it descent, luckily enough Y/n didn't feel the urge to throw up and it was kinda awkward with the elevator being so cramped, but the journey only lasted a minute at most.

With uncharacteristic joy Y/n skipped towards Aizawa's car if that's what it is called, or so what Y/n assumed to be since the keys in Aizawa's house opened it and all, and that's where Y/n was keeping his frozen delight. Dread filled Aizawa's face as he clicked the unlock button in his keys, Y/n instantly opened the booth to the black Maruti Suzuki Swift, and pulled out 3 tubs of frozen delight.

"God... Y/n don't do that again. Now get in or we will be late." Exasperatedly ordered Aizawa, a smug look on Y/n's face as he pulled out a pack of plastic spoons, offering a spoon to both Nemuri and Hizashi, the latter excepting the spoon.