Chapter 1

Ariel's P.O.V

I sit on my bed waiting for Auntie Tabitha to get back with our "guests."  The guests are six inmates from Arkham for a team that my father Theo Galavan is putting together to take over Gotham. "Ariel the guests have arrived." I get up, Grab my bow and follow him to meet the guests that will be staying with us. "Hello everybody my name is Theo Galavan This is my sister Tabitha and my daughter Ariel." Everyone starts talking at once until daddy shushes them. "I understand that you're all feeling scared, confused and a little groggy. But please relax today is the start of a wonderful future for all of you. If you want it."

"Who are you?" The blonde asks. 

"Well now, the question is who are you? The world sees crazy lunatics. I see brilliance, I see charisma, and I see power." He stopped in front of the blonde.

"Yes exactly my man that me to T." The ginger says. "But these other bozos I don't know but you're singing my song." I giggle.

"Quiet Jerome" The one on the end snaps. "Continue." I step forward to explain this part.

"Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws like yourselves, each selected for a unique ability, all working together as team. Imagine the synergy. The impact. Gotham would tremble before you." I tell them with excitement in my voice.

"Well that sounds fabulous, but I'm not a brilliant outlaw I just have... Issues." Daddy walks over to her. 

"You have Beauty, Ferocity, and desire. That's enough." He says tilting her chin towards him.

"Theo that's your name right? You're getting your way ahead of yourself. First of all, keep your hands off her. Second, This whole 'magic team' I gotta pass. I don't take orders. It's an intriguing concept. Good luck on everything though." I sigh and daddy looks at him.

"This is very disappointing."

"Oh fair play, you want a reward for busting us out? How's a million bucks sound? I can get for you as soon as I hit the streets." 

"Money's not a concern. Just look around." I inform him.

"I had such high hopes for you. I didn't anticipate sexual jealousy, that always poisons the well, Tabitha will see you out." The guards unstrap him and he starts to leave. He stops in front of the blonde.

"And Mrs. Kean is coming with me."

"She doesn't wanna go where you're going." I say as I shoot him. Then Auntie Tabby Uses her whip to choke him and stabs him repeatedly. I hear Jerome laugh well she does it. "Any one else wanna leave?" I ask.