A stroll to the park

Cioccolata came running up to secco one morning and screamed, "SECCO! THE NEW DOG PARK FINALLY OPENED!" Secco jumped onto Cioccolata and Cioccolata caught him. "Let's go!" Secco yelled. Cioccolata ties the collar on him and gave him a hug.
"You were so patient while I put the collar on you, good job!" Cioccolata said excitedly.

The two got out of their small house and started walking down the street. "Secco, you've been so good lately! Here, 3 sugar cubes!" Secco looked at his hand full of sugar cubes in excitement. Secco lept in the air gracefully and once again, caught all 3 in his mouth.

People gave the dog and his owner very odd looks. "That's quite b i z a r r e" one woman said to her husband. "It is, just keep walking" her husband replied.
"Mommy, what breed of dog is that?" A small boy asked his mom while holding hands. "Don't stare, honey, but I think it's a chiweenie."

The two still were walking but down the sidewalk, there was another dog with an owner. The dog started barking, this one looked like a Great Dane. Secco barked back, louder. Cioccolata looks at his dog, and let's go of the leash purposely. Secco jumps on the dog and rips his head off. The owner looked at his decapitated dog in fear. Secco pulled out his camera and pounced onto the man. He ripped the man to a million pieces. Cioccolata was so proud! "That's going in my collection" he cried out.

They finally made it to the park, secco still gnawing on a rib from the man.
"I'll let you go, but don't kill too many dogs ok? We don't want to be too suspicious" Cioccolata said calmly.
"Will do!" Secco replied and ran off.

Cioccolata sat on a bench by two parents.
"which ones yours?" He asked one. "Oh, mine is the little blonde one in the sand box" the woman replied. "Nice" Cioccolata said and pulled out a walkie talkie secretly.
"There's a blonde 3 year old girl in the sand box, tear her apart" Cioccolata told Secco.

Secco knew what to do. He put the walkie talkie in his pants and pulled out the video camera. He ran to the sand box and took the child. "Mindy hathwell flowey McDonald's the 6th!" The mother cried out. She tried to grab her daughter, but it was too late.
Secco first licked the girl, then beat her to death, while filming.

Cioccolata got secco and started going home. "I'm so proud of you, 5 sugar cubes!" Cioccolata said. He threw them up and secco caught all of them. Secco got excited and peed. "What a fun day" Secco said. They stopped and looked at the sunset.
"It sure was" Cioccolata agreed

THE END