A meeting

Thank you @Raspberrylemonseed for the idea!!

It was the weekly meeting, and the meeting was held at Bruno Bucciarati's house, and it was their favourite, because he always had snacks.

Bruno lived with the other members of his gang;
Narancia, Fugo, Abbacchio, Mista, and Giorno.

Cioccolata knocked on the door, and heard a lot of screaming.
"Music to my ears!" Cioccolata exclaimed
The door eventually opened, with Bruno there...
"Hello! You guys are... Cioccolata and... Secco.... right?"
Cioccolata nodded and walked inside with Secco.

The screaming was from Fugo and Narancia fighting, because Narancia wouldn't do his homework.

Bruno had a tray of Oreos and salami for the guests, with orange juice on the side.
"My favourite!" Mista exclaims.
"Do you serve any human flesh for my dog?" Cioccolata asked Bucciarati.
"Yes, right in the refrigerator dear!" Bruno replied.

After the delicious snacks, they started discussing MaFiA sTuFf!!
"Can we shoot the bad guy?!" Narancia and Mista said in unison.
"Can I put the bad guy in an infinite death loop, and they can die any way, including getting eaten by a man-chiweenie?" Giorno muttered quietly.
"Can I make a copy of the bad guy, and hit it?" Abbacchio asked while peeing in Seccos water dish.
"Can I kill everyone here?" Fugo said loudly.
"No, no, no, and no." Bruno said impatiently.
"Here's a demonstration on how to beat the bad guy" Bruno said, while smacking Abbacchios booty "Buenos Dias~"

Secco started shaking vigorously cause his daily dose of sugar cubes was overdue.
"Uhh we gotta go, goodbye~" Cioccolata yelled out the door, to give Secco an astronomical amount of sugar cubes.

On the way home, Secco took a midday snack on a cat.
The end