Chapter 1 - Twice meets ONCE

A loud screeching sound accompanied by a rumbling sensation similar to that of riding a roller coaster. A soft fluffy feeling supported my head as I slowly regained consciousness. An unfamiliar sweet flowery aroma permeated on the air around me.

As I opened my eyes, a blurry image of a goddess that looked very reminiscent descended upon me.

Could it be that I'm dead? No, that's impossible! No matter how kind and gracious heaven is, they won't allow entry for someone like me. And to boot, assigning an angel to personally receive me, am I perhaps hallucinating?

I tried to make sense of my surroundings but my head feels like it's splitting apart from the pain.

An enticing voice entered my ear, "Are you feeling well, our precious ONCE?"

The voice sounded familiar, as if I have heard it countless times before. In reality, I knew right away to whom the voice belonged to ,but I still had my suspicions. I gradually regained my senses back and then realized that someone was holding my head in a caring embrace. To top it off, I leaned my head on that person's lap.

My vision turned vivid and when I got a better look of the person who's holding me in an embrace, my mouth agape in incredulity. My inner fanboy soul was struck by lightning, my heart and mind a rumbling thunderstorm. Astounded by the heavenly goddess in front of me. My eyes almost popped out of its socket and my heart almost paused for all eternity. It was a mixed feeling of bliss and shock.

A glimpse was all it took to recognize this person.

A kingdom toppling beauty, Taiwan's Goddess of Popularity, TC Candler's Top 1 among "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019", Twice's Evil Maknae and one of the only two biases I have in this world.

Our very own Tzuyu of Twice!

I, who was in the midst of admiring the goddess known as Tzuyu—was forcefully brought back to reality. I then realized that Tzuyu was not the only one present with me inside the car.

"Mina unnie stepped up on the pedals. We got to lose them first before meeting up with the others." Dahyun talked to the person driving beside her.

Mina who was driving, silently stepped on the gas and sped through the traffic lights and warned in a soft voice, "Hang on tight."

"That's my girl alright! This makes me shy, shy, shy!" Sana, who was on my right side, kept cheering.

What the hell is going on right now, am I dreaming? Did I get too happy today that I actually went insane?

My memories seem a little hazy... I remember running away with Twice... and then...

Thirty minutes ago.

Alviss—a twenty six year old pure Filipino through and through. Natural black hair, light brown skin, dark brown pupils and weighs more or less around eighty kilograms. Anyone can misunderstood his occupation from his bulging veins and thick muscles. He is often mistaken as a Soldier or a professional fighter.