Chapter 5:No Going Back!(Demon's Strike Arc)

Hiro's pov
-------------
As i run to Godzilla i see him swing his arm to me.
Godzilla:Nigga you look like a blueberry imma bout to beat the berry juice out yo weak ass!
As he swings at me i jump avoiding his hit and he hits the cannons and i realized.
Hiro:He's not like the others he's smart.
Godzilla:This shit look like legoland, LET MY IMAGINATION GROW!
I swing behind him with my 3dm gear.
I hang in the air and i look at him and he looks at me as we lock eye contact.
Godzilla:SMOKESCREEN NIGGA!
Godzilla reaches to grab me as smoke goes everywhere.
Hiro:Ahh!
I dodge and hook on to his arm ziplining there with my 3DM gear.
Godzilla:Did you just stick a harpoon in me or was it the wind?!
I make it to the top of his arm and try to run up his arm.
Godzilla looks at me and says.
Godzilla:Nigga, you ain't indiana Jones!
Godzilla moves his arm and i fall off and use my 3DM gear to get to his back. I use my 3DM gear again and make it to the nape.I aim my swords at the nape and go to it swinging to it.
Hiro:AAAARGGGGHHAAAAAA!
Just then smoke is released from Godzilla.
Godzilla:YEAH THAT'S RIGHT MUTHAFUCKA.
I get blown from him.
Hiro:Oh my god. The smell...its so......pungent!
Godzilla:I'M HIGH AS FUCK RIGHT NOW!
Hiro:Can't.....hold breath......much......longer......
Godzilla:DADADADADA! IT'S THAT MUTHERFUCKING KAIJU NIGGA!
Hiro:GRRAAAAAAAAAHH!
I manage to make to the nape and swing at it but the smoke clears and Godzilla is nowhere to be found.
Hiro:H-huh?
A/n:Lol miss you suck as fuck.
I use my gear to hook to the wall to process what the fuck.
I look to see the hole in the wall and i use my gear to go up the wall and meet with the others.
*???:The Demons are a race of man-eating humanoids. They first appeared 107 years prior to year and had rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near-extinction. To Counter this the humans found land and made three big walls, Wall Maria , Wall Rose, And Wall Sheena.,
Wall Maria was the outermost Wall of the human kingdom.Wall Rose was the second outermost Wall following Wall Maria. Wall Sheena was the innermost Wall protecting the kingdom where the used to reside along with other noblemen. The Demons Stayed outside the walls. until that day humanity received a grim reminder. Tha-*.
Op:

Uni:You missed?! You missed?! What the hell Hiro?! You had a target 10 meters wide and you MISSED IT?!
Hiro:It's not like that Uni you dominotive FUCK!
Uni:You're a giant whiling tornado of failure.
A soldier lands in front of us.
Soldier:HIROSHIMA! YOU ARE THE FAILURE! NOW GO BACK TO HQ. You reek of bacon.....and disappointment....
Hiro/Uni/Thomas:Yes, sir!
Timeskip.
Location:Atlanta.
3rd person pov
---------------------
Every on is running and is trying to evacuate before the demons get in.
demons strats running to the hole in the wall.
The soldiers loads cannons and aims it at the demons.
Soldier#1:FIRE!
They fire the cannons at the demons.
The cannons hits them.
Soldier 2:THAT'S OUR CUE! CHARGE!!!
The soldiers runs off the wall. to attack them.
Location:HQ.
HQ:

Franz:Remember Zoe, free love overcomes all

Franz:Remember Zoe, free love overcomes all. I'll give the demons hugs while you bare your freckled breasts.They'll have no choice but to give up.
Zoe:i don't know..
Franz:Come on, it won't go wrong.
Franz: