(Special Chapter!)Chapter 8,9 And 10:Is Hiro Human?(Season 1 Finale)

Flashback
Pov:Hiroshima's
==============
I look at Wolf trying to save me from dying.
Wolf:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
The Monsters Mouth closes on my arm tearing it off and i fall down inside the mouth.
Hiro(Thinking):(No! My sword hand! How will i grip weapons or any other shaft-like objects again?!)
I black out.
I open my eyes and look around.
Hiro:Where....Where am i? Ew, Why is is it so warm? What's going on?? What-
I Look and see dead bodies floating around.
Hiro:Oh God no! No! This can't be happening!! Oh man, not this! I swore to eliminate every demon and monster. I'm not dying alone, not without killing at least one. You bastards sullied my mother's memory! You disgraced my mother's life!
I lift my chopped arm.
Hiro:You're the reason she slept with Xicor! You're the reason!!
A/n:HOW THO?!
Hiro:GOD DAMN ! XICOR!
3rd person pov
=============

A Demon hand comes out of the old monsters mouth as the old monster falls down.
The demon bursts through the old demon body.
Hiro(Demonic voice):Kill more! Avenge mother!
Hiro Roars.
Hiro:ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hiro(Demon Form):

Hiro:ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Hiro(Demon Form):

A Demon walks to Hiro.
Demon:Ey yo nigga imma fuck you up! You ever see anyone basketball? Them bitches ain't got shit on me! They call me frogger up in this Motherfuckaaaa!
Frogger:Check out these hops, BITCH!
Frogger jumps to Hiro But Hiro Uses his fist to punch Frogger inside his mouth and throws him down and walks to him and stomps his foot on Frogger over and over again.
Hiro(Demoic):Eat a dick,Eat a dick,Eat a dick,Eat a dick.
Flashback ends.
Location:Against the wall.
Pov:3rd person.
===============
(Song Ends.)
Hiro:Eat a dick.
Wolf looks at Hiro Scared a little.
Hiro looks around and sees Soldiers with cannons pointed at him and soldiers ready to strike and Ymir,Moon and Videl ready to kick ass.
Hiro:Oh shit!