four

Author's Note

OK guys before I start my lil rants thank you for the love and support. I would also appreciate it if some of you didn't criticise my characters's behaviour,actions and mannerisms. I would appreciate the support and encouragement. I hope I did not offend anyone but sometimes negative comments are not necessary. I know you are confused but pliz bear with me. I hope as I continue to write things will clear up if not I will discontinue the story.

LD

Aman could feel the sweat run down his spine."Did you tell her". "Of course not but the doctor did. It wasn't his fault either he just assumed that as your wife she would know. He didn't mean anything by it just curious so you don't need to go and scare him to death. I mean focus on bhabi. The two of you should actually talk not the shouting match I'm sure you had today. I've known you for well now eleven
years and besides being your PA come manager I am your best friend and brother. You deserve to be happy and khushi bhabi makes you happy. I know the last five years have been shitty. Even I didn't expect us to be stuck in such hot soup well it's probably lava but seriously enjoy life before it all goes to hell. After you get out of here go on a date with her and talk like reasonable adults no secrets well maybe just one about what we did in the last five years I don't think bhabi would handle it after the emotional rollercoster you'll be taking her on". "You know aman you should also heed your own advice when are you finally tell your boss you have the hots for his big sister. After all you have been pining for her for seven years" arnav asked sneakily with a smirk on his face. "Ahh you must have hit your head pretty hard. Me hide the fact that I like ASR's sister. No"." Do I look like an idiot aman. I did not become successful by being an idiot. I'm sure anjali has been lonely and who better than Mr Mathur to save her. At least she won't be single "."Do you really think with our way of living I can date your sister. And should I be taking advice from you when you and your wife have issues" " Maybe I should deduct your paycheck for being rude to your boss. But yes I should talk to khushi again without yelling at each other." It was at that moment khushi walked back into the room. She found her husband and his PA smiling at each other. It was surprising since he had hardly smiled that much when they lived together." Am I interrupting"." Not at all ma'am I was just leaving." Khushi watched aman leave." How are you feeling" "I am fine". The atmosphere turned awkward." Can I ask you a question". "What is it". "The doctor said you have bullet wounds. You never had them before. What happened" "Life happened" " just be honest with me arnav" "why , do we share any relation . I think you are just waiting for the chance to divorce me all these years." "Just because you mistreated me doesn't mean I don't care" "yet I have explained my side khushi whether you want to believe me or not is your choice. Like I said if you continuously refuse i won't come begging to you to take me back. We can be friends but please khushi I am tired of begging. If you don't mind I would like to rest. We can talk later khushi." Arnav closed his eyes indicating the conversation was over. If arnav wouldn't talk to her aman would have to. Khushi walked out to see aman." Aman can we talk about arnav." "What would you like to know". "Everything". So aman told her every thing that happened in arnav's point of view until the day arnav left. Khushi realised that arnav had loved her. "And the five years you were away what happened"." I am sorry but until ASR tells me to talk I won't say anything"." But you told me all the other things". "That's different. I have some things to take care of good night". Khushi watched aman walk away. She entered arnav's room and sat next to him. It seemed destiny had played them both. She wondered if things could have gone differently. Khushi didn't realise when she fell asleep.

Elsewhere

"So he has returned home. Who knew. I want everything you can find about him"." But sir we haven't found anything in the last five years. He is very smart. We couldn't dig up a scrap of information. We haven't even seen his face or know his name except everyone calls him The King"." I don't care find out. All we know is he has returned to his home country. Find the country and track him down. He has cost me money and killed my men. He must pay.