two

Khushi woke up the next morning and saw that the bed was made. Was last night a dream. The bathroom door suddenly opened and she watched as her husband walked out with a towel around his waist. She felt her throat become dry. He had become even more attractive. She watched as the water droplet fell down his forehead across his lips and down his chest and abs. She noticed he had a tatoo and he looked even sexier. Arnav saw her lost staring at him. He walked over to her and leaned over her. Khushi leaned back to put distance between them. He leaned in even more. Soon enough his lips were a breath away. He watched the rapid rise and fall of her chest and decided he wouldn't let her beg for forgiveness. His effect on her was enough after all he had hurt her. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. She pushed him and ran to the bath room. Arnav chuckled to himself.

Khushi couldn't stop the blush that covered her cheeks." Khushi why are you blushing". Asked payal." No jiji its the heat from the pot. Why don't u go sit down and I will finish up". Payal just continued. Something was up with her sister. Nk and La had joined the family for breakfast. As payal and khushi served everyone Aman and Arnav came down with aman listing his schedule. They sat down while everyone just stared. Payal felt a dangerous aura from arnav she didn't serve him. She watched as her sister served her brother in law and his assistant.

Aman gave his bhabi a smile she reciprocated. He watched as it vanished when she served his boss. He guessed she could feel the dangerous aura he emitted. Everyone ate in silence until two voices screamed mami. Arnav watched as his niece and nephew embraced his wife. "Ok u two sit down for breakfast. "Mami is that mamu"." Yes Aryan that's mamu arnav". Aryan ran to arnav's side and held out his hand. "Hy I am aryan your nephew and I am five years old". Arnav shook his hand." Hy I am arnav your mamu". The two sat down and khushi served them. Khushi didn't want to sit cause her seat was beside arnav so to avoid it she decided to eat in the kitchen. "Mami aren't u eating" aryan asked. "Uhhh I'm not really hungry . I will eat later". Arnav spoke. "Sit down and eat khushi I won't bite and aryan insists". Khushi felt cold this arnav was dangerous and she should stay away. "No thank you". And she literally sprinted to the kitchen. Aman watched as his boss smirked under the cup. He seemed to be enjoying terrifying his wife. At least he wasn't serious and quiet. Aman mused as that was worse. They should have stayed in India and begged bhabi for forgiveness everyday." Akash how is AR" arnav asked." Its perfect just the way u like it". "Good I will be coming back today. Aman prepare the car". And he stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Wow as soon as nannav left I felt like I was alive again. He has gotten scarier over the years. Did u see how khushi bhabi ran out as soon as he asked her to sit". "Shut up nk"La told him. At least one person was observant mused aman.

Arnav watched as his wife slowly ate her breakfast in a daze. He noticed the sauce at the corner of her lips. Her innocence made the beast within him proud. She was and will always be his. He walked over and wiped the sauce. He watched the terror in her eyes. Could she feel the change in him he mused. He put his finger in his mouth. Khushi watched with eyes wide open. He smiled at her and left.

Aman stood beside his boss's latest black SUV.

As soon as they entered AR everyone froze. ASR was back. Immediately they went back to work. Arnav went into his office. Every thing was as he had left it. He sat down in his chair. He was back in his empire his playground and noone was going to chase him out. None was going to break his heart because only his wife had that power. Let them talk. They were used to his anger well not anymore. He was ASR and he was back.