Chapter 2: their letters

Dear Rosalene Dumbledore Riddle,
We are glad to announce that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of wizardry and witchcraft. For all first year parents please remember that first years are not allowed to bring their own broom. A list of what you need is provided on the following page.

Mirnirva Mcgonagall

" Dad I got my letter!" The grumpy Male who was my adopted father gave me a slight smile before going over to give me a pat on the head which was his way of showing affection. Servious Snape was my guardian or at least I've live with him for as long as I can remember. Of course I was aware of my real background and have been for the 5 years but either way Snape was my father or at least we considered it that way. I lived in Hogwarts since Dumbledore had as he says rescued me. Dad always told me that Voldemort was in fact quite fond if me but they didn't want him to explode one day. I was thankful of course but wondered why I was not sent away like Harry Potter. Instead I was seen as the adored daughter of snape and niece to the Albus Dumbledore. I started to learn magic from the age of 8 giving me a head start in my grade. Especially in potions because dad had made me prefrect every spell appropriate for my age and Oliver had tought me a lot of quidditch. There were very few Gryffindors that I could stand Oliver, the twins and Percy other then that they all annoyed me perhaps it's because I just hate Gryffindor in general. Hufflepuff were my second least favorite house the only good thing about it was Cedric Diggory. He was beyond loyal to me dad said it's because he was obsessively fond of me. He also noted that so were Oliver and the twins which could bring me some use. Although expected I was sincerely happy to have gotten my letter. Ravenclaw would me a house I wouldn't mind but I would like to be with my dad.
"When will we go to Diogone Alley?"

"Soon Rose". He said in his regular monotone voice. I simply nodded and continued reading in the chair closest to the window while dad made dinner.

Harry's pov:
Rosealene? The Girl Who Survived. So I wasn't the only one who was so alone was I.
" what's Rosealene like Hagrid?" I asked.
" Well Rosy's the queen o'v Hogwarts everyone loves her even the animals I own She's jus lovely not a bad bone in that girl!"
I wanted to meet her and before I asked about what she looked like Hagrid pulled out a picture of her that looked like it had been cut from a newspaper recently.
" Here Dumbledore thought you'd be intrested," Hagrid said in his normally loud voice. I took the picture from his hand and looked at it carefully.(picture up above) She looked quite delicate like a flower. She really was like a rose. Gentle, beautiful, yet dangerous perhaps guarded by invisible thorns. She seemed untouchable but I couldn't help but want to know her, talk to her, perhaps even befriend her.