meeting

*Third person*
Rosealene walked into the train greeting everyone she know. She checked up on the guys who adored her first to make sure that her place as best girl wouldn't falter. She then searched for her own seat.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if i could sit with you guys? " She used her sweetest voice hoping to earn more admirers.

"Bloodtype?"
"Pure?"
"Alright then you may come in".
She opened the door to a bunch a boys who looked up at her with eyes of adoration. They all were blown away by how beautiful Rosealene was but there was one particular platinum blonde boy who's mind went to mush just from a single glance.
"I'm Rosealene, I hope we all get along this year," Rosealene continued using her charm to it's full extent. "Blaise Zambini," "Crabbe and Goyle," "Draco", they all said one by one. They continued to talk about everything from quidditch to food. The while time Draco felt himself becoming more infatuated with this girl. He was positive that she was the dark lords daughter for she was everything that they had claimed she was; smart, beautiful,kind, and angelic.    He was already wrapped around her finger in fact he was the moment she walked through that door. He felt his heart tug at his chest ever so slightly everytime they made eye contact.  The boys continued in listening. Soon enough they had arrived the trip seeming to short of a time. Draco wouldn't have minded if they had stayed in the compartment for many more years to come. He hadn't known it yet but this was the beginning of his new profound meaning to life.

Harry's pov:
"I'm sorry here let me help you up", I offered to the small girl in front of me.
"Oh thank you!" She smiled before running of towards the direction of the bathrooms. Rom looked at me in shock.
"What?"
"That was Rosealene Dumbledore, Dumbledore's niece. My brothers both have a crush on her. She's basically the princess of Hogwarts. They told me she was pretty but I thought they were bluffing!" Ron explained. "Oh, Rosealene..... sounds familiar," I replied.
"Of course she was the girl that lived!"
"Oh yeah, Hagrid told me about her." Shr was quite pretty. I hope we get sorted into the same house.........