chapter 9 don't know what to name this

Third person:
Rosealene woke up that morning earlier than anyone else. Perhaps it was the stress of not living up to her name or that she was uncomfortable sleeping in new places with new people. Either way she was wide awake. Rosealene remembered the eerie feeling she felt as the name harry potter came from Mcgonagall's mouth. The boy who allegedly killed her father. Although her father had killed his parents. So assuming there was a mutual hate she decided to avoid him as much as possible.

"Rosy, how was your night?"
Rosy looked up to see a red faced Draco Malfoy in his green Slytherin pajamas.

"It was alright, and you?"
"Fine, ummm do you want to go get dressed and then maybe we could get somthing to eat or something like that?"

"Okay," Rosealene skipped off toward her room leaving Draco to his own thoughts.

Draco pov:

Rosy and I went downstairs to go to the dining hall, I'm happy that she agreed so I could get to know her better.

" So where do you live?"

"With professor Snape, we live in a small house near here."

"How's that I heard Snape is pretty strict and never smiles."

" No, he's actually quite nice for example last ni..." before say anything else she walked straight into someone. That someone being bloody potter and his mudblood and bloodtraiter friend.

"Oops I'm sorry Rosy," he smiled down at her with eyes of interest.

" Who said you could call her Rosy, Potter" I spat his name with disgust.

"It's fine Draco I'd actually prefer Rosy but yeah it's okay Potter," she wasted her precious smile on the rat.

"I'm Hermione and this is Ron we heard tha..."

"Anyway Rosy let's go!" With that I took Rosy by the hand and left.

Harry's pov:
" Seems like someone's very fond of her," Hermione commented as soon as they were out of sight.

"Nnnno I'm not," I stuttered trying to to defend myself.

"I was talking about Malfoy..."