Artemis' Werewolf Daughter NOTE

****Previously titled : Daughter of artemis****

Hello, thank you for viewing my book, this note is just to explain a few things. This book was started before the House of Hades. Therefore, I apologise to Caleo shippers but Calypso isn't in this book. Furthermore, the setting of this book is after the Giant War. I have not finished Blood Of Olympus myself and therefore, if some of the characters who die are still alive, sorry but I didn't know (and I love them all too much to kill them off).

Thanks to the Beta statistics tab on create I am aware that the majority of my readers (nearly 70%) are American residents. I am British and therefore will use English English for things not American English names. For example (torch not flashlight, trainers not sneakers, rubber not eraser, nappy not diaper, etc). (High five to the British people out there).

Last bit, I am seriously editing this book. It is the second book I have written (the first on a previous account) but I was writng the first few chapters with very little experience. Therefore, I apologise for the lack of emotion and description and length in the first few chapters, my writing dose improve. This also means that some things in the story are going to be changing dramatically.

Thanks for reading my very lengthy note

Enjoy!