Chapter4 - should i call this a trip or a date ?

Haneul's POV
It's finally Saturday . The first day of the weekend , I woke up on the muffled sound of people's blathering , It's really unusual for my family to be noisy and hyper . I went downstairs to check the strange and unusual sound , so I guess a guest came to our home , I went down the stairs while rubbing my eyes , i stop for a moment seeing my new best friend taekwoon , hurriedly trying to brush my messy 'just woke up' hair , he smiled at me " you look cute " he said .

" thank you" I replied shyly while blushing.

after an awkward silence he finally approaches " ummm ,sorry for this unexpected visit , I called you ,but I guess your phone was off "

I took my phone from the charger looking at the screen and trying to open it
" omg , what's wrong with this peice of metal why isn't it working " I said in furiously

" omg do I even belong to this family , ugh YA! Stupid , you forgot to plug your charger to the electricity socket -_- " my annoying younger brother Hansol said , wich I just replied to that with one of my rare death glares

" humans always forget ,it's ok " taekwoon softly said

After another really awkward silence he approaches again " ummm ,what do you think about going to the amusement park , the weather today is amazing , and I wanted to spend it with you "

" okay CAll " I replied

" going on date huh ? " my annoying brother Hansol said sarcastically whith a smirk

" shut up Hansol ! , stop being annoying "
He went back to his room ignoring me after sticking his tong out

Teakwoon's POV

We entered the car after grabbing some coffee ,Oh god .haneul looks so gorgeous and stunning today , her long black hair is tight up , and her outfit looks so adorable on her ( ooooooooooooooh , someone is falling in love XD ) author please -_- ( ...... .-.)
Anyways on the way Haneul suddenly approaches "ummmm teakwoon , let's listen for what's on the radio now "

"good CALL! " I said eagerly said
I opened the radio and trouble makers newest song NOW ( there is no tomorrow) started playing, and awkwardness filled the place . When we arrived the place was really crowded , mostly full of couples . We went to the ticket booth and we took a place in the line , the line we were standing in was full of families and groups of friends ,I can hear the aujimmas behind us while thier talking to thier children , but one of them yelled with a loud voice to her friend " Aigoo , look at this couple , omg how cute they are ,ugh kids nowadays are so cute " .

I looked at Haneul and Omo , is she blushing o.o? , after what the aujimas said all what we felt is awkwardness .
It's now our turn to buy the tickets , I glimpsed Haneul pulling her wallet out of her bag , I held her hand to stop her of paying , I looked at her in a serious gaze , " t-taek-w-won what's wrong , your scaring me " , " oops I didint mean to ^^ , but no paying gurl , the guy is the one who pays , sorry😅" , " oh god , I thought that your mad * sigh* never do this again XD "