Chapter.3 ... Girlfriend? What?

Taekwoon's POV
I snapped back to reality when I felt a cold touch on my forehead, I opened my eyes, feeling a headache seeing the blinding lights. I looked around to find myself in the school's clinic.

"Oh you're up!" The nurse that was standing near the supplies said, surprising me.

"Uh yeah, what happened?" I said, still in a daze.

"You don't know? Oh, poor thing. You fainted and your girlfriend- Haneul, was It? Brought you here." She said, focused on the syringe.

"Wait- girlfriend?" I replied nervously.

She finally looked at me, she appeared to be in the middle of her thirties, her blonde hair cascaded down her shoulder, framing her face. She looked American, blue eyes and fair skin.

"Yeah, she is your girlfriend? Isn't she?" Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Wait what? Um no-"

She quickly interrupted "oh. But she seemed so worried about you. She wouldn't leave your side until I reminded her of class."

"Okay.." Deciding to end the awkward conversation, I sat up.

She pushed me back "not now young man," She scolded me. "You need to take your injection."

"Oh, no thanks. I'll pass." I said, putting on my most charming smile in an attempt to make her forget about it.

"Nu-uh. Sit down." She said seriously, before quickly injecting it.

I took a sharp intake of breathe before softly saying "ouch.."

"That didn't hurt, now you're free to go." She said smiling, little crinkles forming around her eye.

Feeling relieved to finally get out of that claustrophobic clinical place, I almost skipped to class, but I felt silly so I decided to slow down.

I walked down the empty hallway , feeling so awkward , I slowly knocked on the door. Trepidation slowing me down before I entered the class room ,feeling the students eyes burning through me. I greeted my teacher and apologized to her.

" oh it's ok , Haneul already told me you're tired and you may not attempt , you should've stayed at the nurse office and rest , you look very pale " she said

" oh no - it's okay , I can attend this lesson " I said softly before walking to my seat .

and then I see this girl who was looking at me erratically , which made me pretty uncomfortable , walking to the back where my seat was , when I just sat , Hangul looked at me worriedly before saying " are you sure your okay , you need to rest "

" oh yeah , umm....sorry for making you worried Haneul , I don't know what happen to me at that moment my head just felt light and-"

She interrupted " it's okay taekwoon , as-long you are fine no need for an apology "

But something made me wonder so hard why did she care about me so much , it's not like I know her sense a long time I just knew her an hour ago ....

"Ummm ... Teakwoon may I tell you something ?" She said after a brief silence .

" sure "

" i don't know what to say , when I first met you ... You looked different from the others .. What I mean is that you look like a really good person with a pure heart , in this school people that's good as you are rarely to find " she said with a sadness fell that appeared at her voice .

I looked at her and said " don't worry I'll be a really good friend to you "

Her lips curved into a smile , looking at her and remembering what the nurse said ..... I felt a weird feeling in my gut ........... Girlfriend ?