𝐓𝐅| 𝐓𝐖𝐎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 @𝟖:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓⇔

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 @𝟖:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

walking into the school building while looking down at her feet as she walked to her locker, diamond kept her head down knowing roddy was probably looking at her.

The other night was really something. After he left she wondered so many things.

How did he find where she live? How he knew her middle name? and many more. He didn't come back after that but of course he continued to stare at her.

She didn't tell liyah cause she was at yazzy's house.

Diamond opened her locker and a piece of paper fell out. Scrunching up her face she picked it up. Opening it she felt eyes on her but just like always she ignored it.

I'm watching you❤

-yo future husband

She couldn't wait till graduation was over with she didn't have to deal with roddy anymore.

She thought It was weird because after she denied him he left her alone, But now all of sudden he wanna start messing her.

"what you thinking about" Diamond heard this voice ask.

Turning around there was the devil himself.

She rolled her eyes and walked past him going to class. Just on time the bell rung.

The sub sat at the desk on her phone not paying attention.

Roddy came in the class room walking to the back sitting next to diamond.

"I know you heard me talking to you in the hall" he growled lowly.

Diamond did what she does best ignore him.

"ight bet" he mumbled.

_________________

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 @𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

I touch myself just thinkin' about you and
What that mouth do, yeah
When it come down, ooh
Lick it up, suck it up, vacuum, uh
Lick it up, suck it up, vacuum, like, oh, uh

Diamond sung to herself as she stepped out the shower drying her self off and grabbing her lotion.

After she was done putting on her lotion she slipped on her red dress and her and her white heels.