Sparks fly

I immediately texted Zayn about this.

"Why are you on my tv?" I sent him. I waited a little while and texted him again.

"Zayn seriously is this what you wanted to tell me?" I never got a reply that night.

That scared me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I went to school that morning, still thinking about what I saw on the television. And as much as I was shocked, I was also scared. Those girls last night took pictures, and for all I know they could be anywhere.

"You are the luckiest girl ever!" A random person said to me.

"Wait what?" I asked, kind of taken aback.

"You were with One Direction," she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me "You have their DNA all over you right now!!" She screamed. I pushed her away and ran down to my locker. A lot of girls stared at me and watched my every move as I grabbed books and folders out of my locker.

I felt uncomfortable. I felt like I was being stalked by the whole school body. Girls whispered to each other when I passed them and gave me dirty looks, other girls shrieked and tried talking to me.

I hated it.

I couldn't sit in class without getting asked at least thirty questions, my friends were even talking about me, and showing me the pictures that were somehow released to every celebrity magazine on earth. I kinda wanted to cry because by now millions of people had seen my picture ad found out who I was, an I don't know who any of those people are.

I drove home from school, exhausted and worn out from today. People think I'm dating one of them, and Im probably hated by a lot of people I don't know because of that rumor.

"Are you ok?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Today was just a long day." I told her.

"Are you sure sweetie?"

"Yes mom," I gave a sad laugh "I'm fine, just tired." She looked at me questioningly, but passed it off.

"Hey :)" Zayn texted me.

"We still on for today?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you ok?" He replied back.

"I'll just say.. You have a lot to tell me and fill me in on.." I got no reply after that, but I guess I understand why.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Look ash, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I promise." He said as soon as he saw me.

"It's ok, I just can't look out the window without people recognizing me or begging me for your autograph or being shaken by random people screaming how 'lucky' I am. Things will calm down though I guess." I realize I'm being a little harsh but I have to get my stick in them for this.

"Is it really that bad already?" Harry asked.

"Lets just say that I was in my car driving here and I saw people taking more pictures of me. Not sure if they're paparazzi's or not but they were following me nonetheless."

"Welcome to our world." Louis said, flopping down on a bean bag and staring at us. I sat down in the one next to him.

"So anyhow, begin explaining yourselves." The boys all sat down and looked at me.

They're here on a tour for the spring and into summer, their last concert is in a few weeks, but until then they have open time to themselves, aside from interviews.

It took a while for all of this to settle on me, but it made sense. They thought being in a small town like this would bring a little more privacy, but it came to a conclusion that wherever they go, they are known.

"Hanging out with us is pretty dangerous, especially if you're a girl." Harry laughed and looked at me.

"I figure that out really fast."

They stayed silent for a minute.

"What can ya do about it though? I'll choose who I will and wont be friends with on my own."

"Good way to think." Liam commented.

"It's how I feel. So you guys are really that famous huh?"

"Yup." Zayn said.

"What's it like knowing half of the world knows who you are?" I asked curiously.

"A little scary at times, because while we only know a select amount of people, there's millions of people who know us. Sometimes you can't assume they're just fans because there are people that have much worse ideas of us, but we take things as they come." Liam told me.

Zayn continued talking after Liam, "That, and it's bad for the people were friends with back at home, because en were seen with them everyone instantly wants to know who they are, where they live, how they know us, and some girls send hate. So it's bad for personal relationships.."

"I can only imagine." I shook my head. I almost feel bad for them. They live what they do, but I can tell they jut want privacy, which is beyond understanding.

"I know a goo place we could go, it's a little restaurant that's basically in the middle of nowhere.. Not a lot of people know about it, but it's really good! Good privacy for you guys to." I suggested.

"I'm in on it." Niall nodded happily.

"I guess that sounds cool." Louis said.

"I can drive us there.. But I don't have a big car.. It'll be a little crowded." I warned them.

"We can make it work." Zayn told me. I nodded my head and stood up.

"Well, lets go!" I smiled.

I'm really really getting myself in a mess. I can tell.

*Zayn*

This girl is different. I can't believe she still wants to hang out with us, she's brave.

She's confident. And I like that.

I walked behind her out the door, her long brown hair fell to her mid- back. She was cute, her personality goes with her looks. I can tell she's open, and she doesn't let things bother her. As ridiculous as this sounds, I'm starting to feel like I like her. A lot.

We barely know each other, which is crazy because I feel like she's my best friend. The boys like her to, we were all talking about her earlier.. There's something about her, but I don't know what it is.

She looked back at me and smiled as she got in her car, that caused me to lose my mind, that seemed so slow motion. I sat in the passenger seat next to her, but of course that got the guys going.

"Why do you get the front seat?" Niall complained.

"I sat here first." I said calmly.

I could tell her eyes were on me, so I glanced over real quick. Her eyes averted mine, looking in the rear view mirror instead. I could tell she was fighting a blush.

Maybe there actually is something there..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness I totally forgot about this story. I'm so sorry guys!! I'm back though :) a lot happened while I've been gone.. But I'm ready to be back :)

Vote, comment, enjoy! Thank youuu!