neckless 21+

Warning ⚠️  highly sexual content

Jhope POV 

I said it, why did I say I love you and hang up, I do love her, more than anything.  I should have stayed on FaceTime while I said it.
I want to do something special for her after dinner with everyone.

I'm still at the mall, got the clothes for the performance. then I spot this neckless in the jewelry shop.

"It is beautiful", its green diamond stone neckless.

I walk into the jewelry shop, it's bright and beautiful. White cream chairs in front of the counter, artwork on the walls and different pictures of jewelry, all the staff in suits and dresses.  I walk up to the counter where a staff member is cleaning the set of rings. she spots me looking at the range of neckless but the one I want is in the window.

hello, sir how may I help you?

"yes, I'm interested in the neckless with the green diamond stone

"yes"

it's our most famous piece. Is it for a lady? if you don't mind me asking?

it's for my girlfriend.

Is it her favorite color green? it's my favorite color.

what's her favorite color?

Her favorite color is blue.

We have a heart blue diamond neckless sir that she may like.

Can I have a look at it, please?

Right away I'll just go in the back and I'll bring it out for you.

The lady walked to the back of the room and entered a storeroom. I looked over at the rings and thought maybe one day I will marry Emma in the future. I do see myself with her for a long time

"Here you are sir", blue heart diamond neckless

it's so beautiful, she will love it. how much is it?

The neckless is 500,000 won and it comes with a gift box.

Okay, I'll take it.

"Great,  I'll pack it up for you, she is a very lucky woman. I know she will love this.

I know she will, and I know she won't like me spending money on her but she gets over it.

the lady started laughing. Then placed the bag in my hands.

"thank you", sir, and please come again I hope she will enjoy her gift.

thank you for all your help.

I was walking out of the shop and thinking about different ways to give it to her.

Jhope Apartment

I am finally home. 

I put my bag down on my kitchen counter, went to the drawer, and put the neckless in to keep it safe.

I go to the bathroom and run myself a shower.

After my showers and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist, I was about to put a face mask on and prepare some food when I hear a knock at the door.

'knock knock'

I walked to my living room. Wonder who that is, I look at the clock in my kitchen. 10.30 pm, it's late as well.  I walked towards my front door.

"Hello, who is it?

it's me, it's Emma.

I opened the door so fast. I am so excited to see her and it is a very unexpected surprise.

hey baby girl, what are you doing here so late? Has Something happened?

Well, I came to see you and give you a surprise, it's under my coat.

she opens her coat and it falls to the floor. My heart starts to race fast, she was in green lace matching underwear.  I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my arms. Rubbing my hands up and down her back then squeezed her tight ass and she lets out a moan.  While she was kissing and biting my neck she pulled off my towel and pushed me onto the sofa. she then walked around to the other side not taking my eyes off her, the way she slowly walked around is so sexy and seductive.

"She fucking Beautiful"

Then she went to her knees and grabbed my hard throbbing dick,  then started to lick my tip around and around, making my head tilt back with pleasure.

"fuck.... Emma", that feels so good. don't stop, please.

she entered my whole dick in her mouth, sucking it so slowly. Using her hands for the rest of my dick, stroking it up and down.  I couldn't take it anymore, I'm nearly ready to reach my climax.  I grabbed her hair and guided her head to go faster, she moaned while my hard dick is in her mouth making me about to cum.

"fuck I'm about to "Cum. "Hmm" make me cum baby.

I reached my climax and tilt my head back taking it all in, my cum went into her sweet mouth. Then she licks all up what's left around her mouth. I went all light-headed and my heart raced. I felt like I was having a heart attack.
I looked back at Emma and she climbed on my lap and kissed me on my lips and whispered in my ear.

"Did you like that surprise baby? I think I'm ready for round two, lick my pussy hobi. It's wet and ready for you.

After hearing that request I picked her up, with both hands on her sweet as,s and went straight to the bedroom.