Jhope

Leaving Emma's house this morning, reminding myself how I enjoyed watching her sleep, she has the most generous heart

Leaving Emma's house this morning, reminding myself how I enjoyed watching her sleep, she has the most generous heart. I see it when I look into her eyes. Everything about her makes me melt. The ways she smiles and her nose crinkles up. This cute mole is what she has just under her left ear. The way I felt in my heart with my arms wrapped around her tightly when we fell asleep. my heart runs like a marathon. The way her cute English accent comes out when she is nervous. I never felt this for any woman before. Looking at her, her little snores, her mouth open wide. Her arm was was behind her head. The most cuties thing ever.

I have this desire for her, the passion I have inside me just screams and drives me crazy.

She makes me do and feel things, and brings them out of me.

She has taken over my life.

She is in my thoughts, my heart, and my soul.

When I saw her for the first time, through the window of her coffee shop, I was walking to the dance studio, and couldn't take my eyes away from her. I just couldn't stop thinking about her, about the things I want to do to her. Greeting everyone in the shop with such grace and beauty, welcoming everyone with a smile. Her beautiful long brown hair swings from side to side.
I had a funny moment when watching her, she got some hair caught in her mouth and she starts making these "eww" motions with her mouth and her face all tighten up while she concentrated on getting the hair out of her mouth just thought what a cutie pie.

The first encounter with Emma was at the coffee shop.

I have never been in love before. Is this the feeling of falling in love, the need for a woman like this? Her smile, the first time I saw her, in the coffee shop, wearing her pinny. Hair up in a bun, just her walking around the shop. My heart skipped a beat the first time in her presence. The way she walks, the way her hips move. The way she makes everyone smile. I can see her heart, she is just a caring woman.

That's sexy and beautiful to me.

Her eyes are bright, I can see the stars in them. The first look she gives me. The power that woman has on me makes my head spin..." I like it". Is this love, I hope it is because I'm falling hard.

I would die for her.

Walking to dance practice, knowing I'm going to see her again, my smile just gets bigger. I have this burst of energy that feels like I can just fly to the sky.

I walk in and the music is already playing...

Classic song chicken noodle soup.

Dance member
Hey Jhope

Are you ready? We are doing warm-ups

Yeah, I'm ready..... Let's go

Tashajinxjhope🌹